Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Garomero

Reaper Dragons don't share 2!!! Pic heavy! altenate miniatures

15 posts in this topic

fantastic I love the violet on the inner wing area. notice you went mage heavy, but you would probably have a greater chance of victory that way.

1 person likes this

terrific stonework!

2 people like this

*** Folds paws**

*** Leans back in comfy chair***

EXCELLENT!!

1 person likes this

Great job.  Love the limestone colored stonework. The smaller figures look good too. 

1 person likes this

tres cool! How about a pic of the dragon's back and wings?

1 person likes this

Great great job!!!

1 person likes this

Beautiful work!

2 people like this

You can see a lot of work went into that.  Nicely done!

1 person likes this

Awesome job!  Mr. Bones is like "Could y'all keep it down out there!"

2 people like this

I love the colors you used!! If you get a minute, please, please share some of the main colors! ^_^

1 person likes this

I love your color choices. The dragon looks great and the ruins are so different than how this is usually painted. Looks great!

1 person likes this

I love the colors you used!! If you get a minute, please, please share some of the main colors! ^_^

Hey there thanks for your interest! O.k. here goes..On the dragon I undercoated with Docraft artiste Cobalt Blue, then highlighted through Army painter Ultramarine blue right up to Army painter Electric blue...The inner membranes of the wing where undercoated Docraft artiste Black then highlighted with Docraft artiste Metallic Amethyst up to Docraft artiste Metallic Rose. I then gave them a wash of Army painter Quickshade ink Purple tone!

The ruins was quite complicated. I used a base of Docraft artiste Black, then I used Army painter Fur brown as a second undercoat..After that I used Docraft artist Flesh which I dry brushed over the Brown around ten layers. I then striated the brickwork with Army painter Chaotic Red and Army.painter Barbarian flesh side by side in random striations . I dry brushed over the that with Docraft flesh again for a worn look to the striations! Finally I washed over the stonework with Army painter Soft tone ink.

Sorry about the repetitive language! I am just trying to be accurate as possible in my description!

1 person likes this

Very, very cool!

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0