I'm not completely sold on my NMM Bikini top but I think it's OK.  Still trying to decide on the fur, as that will prbably determine what other colors I choose.  

Anyways, here is haw she looks at the moment:

post-12625-0-38623200-1474079963.jpg

• Like 19

the nmm bikini top must be working as I thought it was painted with metallics!

What he said!!!!

• Like 2

I thought the same thing!!!

*** But if she doesn't like the bikini, I would be willing to...REDACTED****

• Like 3

***Down, bad wolf!***

***Considers lacing the wolf's bacon with saltpeter...***

• Like 3

What he said!!!!

Thanks, low motivation weekend. Hope to get her skirt and belt started tonight.

Hah, remember I she still needs her axe, and the furs haven't been painted yet.
  • Like 3

She's looking really good, I love your work on her skin tones.

Thanks, I like the way her skin came as well. Glazing has definitely worked it's way into my need to do more often.

• Like 2

What he said!!!!

Thanks, low motivation weekend. Hope to get her skirt and belt started tonight.

Hah, remember I she still needs her axe, and the furs haven't been painted yet.

Come hangout with us maybe that'll give you some motivation...

• Like 2

I must say, her face looks freaking amazing! Those skin tones are simply gorgeous.I will be stalking this thread closely!

• Like 3

I must say, her face looks freaking amazing! Those skin tones are simply gorgeous.I will be stalking this thread closely!

Thanks, Sorry for the delayed response.  I've been having some painting inertia lately.

coming along nicely.    I actually really like the inside of the fur cloak.   well done on the texturing of it.

• Like 1

Well, I decided to continue my efforts to finish off projects I have on my desk.  I realized that the reason I had stopped Sana was that I didn't know how I wanted paint up her cloak.  So I did some photo perusal and decided on a bear pelt of a Kodiak bear.  I noticed in the photo's that the edges are dark and the larger portion are very light.  So I wet blended brown liner into leather brown into linen white.  I then highlighted the raised surfaces with a mix of linen white and Leather brown.  Trying to decided if it needs some glazes or not.

Here is the result of tonight's work:

HF_Sana_08a.JPG.bac8f646e75f9eb5c7d630810a21c631.JPG

• Like 17

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Crimson_king_of_the_tower
      Ok I don't do that many WIPs but I thought I'd try on this one. This is so far a base coat and 6 layers of shading. I like to use glazes so the build up is very gradual and I have to remember that everytime I start a mini lol. I will put down about 10 more layers going down all the way to a deep purple. This is at the pure tanned skin shadow phase. It will be slow going due to work but I will keep up with it. Comments and criticism welcome and before it gets mentioned I removed no mold lines this is more of a proof of concept to see if I can finish a wip post and how my skin painting is coming along. Thanks! 

• By Al Capwn
      Howdy y'all!

I know I am rather new to the forums but I thought I would introduce a bit of what I have been working on pre and post ReaperCon 2018. No doubt I have met with some of the forum denizens here, most notably @Green Eyed Monster for sure. Hopefully my presence here will be a welcome and fruitful one, and I look forward to talking and learning from all of you! 

A few months back I decided to pick up Zombicide: Black Plague, and before I knew it I was neck-deep in medieval zombies. I told myself I would save  the heroes for after ReaperCon to employ some of the techniques and improvements I would have learned. I... uhh... sorta did that. Let's just say I quickly became tired of the derth of zombies and wanted to focus on more...noble...aspirations.

The Goal: Get 'er done. Preferably by the end of October. Because what better way to say 'Thriller' like a box o'zombies. I am shooting for tabletop standard for the standard fodder zombies, with tabletop+ for the heroes. Not quite display level, but certainly a cut-above your bog 40k Guardsman (ifyaknowwhatimean hashtag don't_tell_the_commissar). I am loosely following the box artwork along with Sorastro's YouTube series, but I certainly am not married to everything. I will try to make a note of any techniques I employ that I have learned either from class, trial and error, or from online tutorials.

Since this is my first original content post here, please let me know if I am doing anything incorrectly or against forum etiquette, as this is not my normal venue for sharing!

So grab a cup and buckle up, cuz we are fixin' to see a whole lot of pictures of the scenic countryside of Zombicide: Black Plague.
    • By Dragoneye
      Playing with Secret Weapon Miniatures weathering pigments (finally...) Making a rusty wrought iron fence is really fun! I think I need to add a few more shadows to make the bits pop. I'm pretty happy with this, but C&C welcome and appreciated!

• By SGHawkins09
      Fun Dark Sword mage that I finished recently. I painted her fairly quickly so I did not do a WIP thread. I am really happy with how her skin turned out, I think skin is finally clicking with me. Also tried NMM gold for the first time and actually really enjoyed it. Defintely will do more NMM in the future as it made painting the fiddly bits easier. TMM was a pain when I previously painted Dark Sword Miniatures with similar ornaments, it’s good for large areas not so much for tiny ones. One last thing is a slight conversion, she was sculpted with a bottle in her hand that I made into a mushroom to tie her to the base more. 

• By Kharsin
      Okay! I'm starting this post to keep track of the miniatures I've painted in one place. Just ignore if you've seen them already! 

1. Barrow Rat (LTPK1) Finished (11.14.2013)

2. (Actually don't have this one on this board! LOL!)  06023: Anhurian Swordsmen ???

3. 02924: Bertok, Barbarian (LTPK4) Finished (11.18.2013)

4. P02741A: Nymph (LTPK4) Finished (11.21.2013)

5 & 6. 02811: Dain Deepaxe & 02823: Rasia, w/Spiked Chain Finished (1.29.2014)

7. 14536: Varaug, Orc Warlord (Alternate Sculpt) WIP & Finished (2.16.2014)

8. 14645: Bladesinger Sister "Phoebe" WIP & Finished (3.4.2014)

9. Jazzy's Garden of Eden WIP
         -  Liriel Finished (3.27.2014)

10.  The Picnic or Something Victorianish... WIP & Finished! (finally!) (4.12.2014)

11. Winter Miniature Exchange: Stonehaven Dwarf Rogue Partial WIP & Finished! (4.19.2014) 

12. 14321: Bow Sister "Nubian Princess" WIP & Finished! (5.1.2014)
            - Special WIP! Building A Better Bowl - Basing tutorial

13. 03473: Khesh Blackscale, Dragonman (Sorry! I got WIP lazy  ) & Finished! (5.17.14)
           - Redemption! (sorta): Lazy Basing WIP

14.  Stonehaven Miniatures Gnome Hoplite (a.k.a.: Pocket Achilles) Finished! (5.26.14)

15.  02689 Kurff the Swift (a.k.a.: The Hero of Speiburg) FAIL! WIP & Finally Finished (11.09.14)   

16.  02981 Lonnia, Female Duelist or "The Fair Spansh Lady" WIP and Finished! (6.23.2014)

17.  50180: Mega-Mutant or "The Fly" Finished! (7.14.2014)

18.  Bombshell Miniatures HS38 Rocket Bike & GhNT Security Bot or "The Race" Finished! (9.7.2014)

19. 14600: Kaya the Reaper or "Year of the Giants: Part I" WIP and Finished! (10.4.2014)
         - Year of the Giants: Part Deaux! WIP
         - Year of the Giants Diorama: Mothers Finished! (12.31.2014)
         - ReaperCon 2015 Silver!!! Yay!

20. 02902: Slithe Queen or "Low Tide" [Fall Exchange Mini] Partial WIP & Finished! 

21. Hasslefighter 2014 WIP PAUSED (11.8.14)
            - HFGGL4 Fist of Golgo (i.e.: Billy)
            - HFGGL8A Bobby Van Li (i.e.: Williams)
            - HFC008 Kado 

22. 01325 Bailey Silverbell Finished! (11.8.2014)
            - Official 1st Anniversary of Painting Mini! Yay!     
            - ReaperCon 2015 Silver!!! 

23. Target Acquired: Hasslefree's HFSF 109 "Smudgester" WIP & Finished! (11.21.2014)
            - ReaperCon 2015 Bronze!

24. The Freaking Dungeon!!! (a.k.a.: Super Dungeon Explorer) WIP

25.  Dr. Who Diorama (Present for Haden) WIP & Finished! (12.24.2014)

26. Bones Beauty Pageant: "Little Friend" (Cassie, Gnome Wizard) WIP & Finished! (2.7.2015)

27. "Never Toss A Dwarf" or 60004: Harsk, Iconic Male Dwarf Ranger WIP & Finished! (3.2.2015)

28. "She Be Queen!" Spring 2015 Exchange Finished! (4.16.2015)

29. "Speedy the Gobbo" Exercise in "speed" painting Finished! (4.20.2015)

30. Will's Dino Guy or Maj. Johan Emigholtz WIP & Finished! (6.8.2015)

31. Cowboys!: Roland Deschain or 59007: Gunslinger Finished! (4.5.2016)

32.  Spaaacccceeeeee Woooollllvvvvsssssszzzz!!!!!! WIP

33.  Dragons of Fall Latecoming or Marsya's Really Late I'm So Sorry It Took So Long And I Should Be Ashamed Project Finished! (4.2016) 

34. Icewind Gail or Winter Witch 60149 WIP & Finished! (4.9.2016)

35. (ish) Some hood from Hasslefree.... (um, Joe!) Practically Finished (9.11.2018) 

Running Total: 40ish Miniatures Completed! (+ a TARDIS!)

( #10 required 2 minis; #18 required 2 minis; #24 required 2 minis + a custom TARDIS #29 required 3 minis )
        (Please note that the Running Total tabulates actual painted miniatures. The numbers indicate individual
         projects, some of which may have not been completed.)

Also, a list of my continuing struggle of photographing these guys can be found here and here.
  • Who's Online   26 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)