I'm not completely sold on my NMM Bikini top but I think it's OK.  Still trying to decide on the fur, as that will prbably determine what other colors I choose.  

Anyways, here is haw she looks at the moment:

post-12625-0-38623200-1474079963.jpg

• Like 19

the nmm bikini top must be working as I thought it was painted with metallics!

What he said!!!!

• Like 2

I thought the same thing!!!

*** But if she doesn't like the bikini, I would be willing to...REDACTED****

• Like 3

***Down, bad wolf!***

***Considers lacing the wolf's bacon with saltpeter...***

• Like 3

What he said!!!!

Thanks, low motivation weekend. Hope to get her skirt and belt started tonight.

Hah, remember I she still needs her axe, and the furs haven't been painted yet.
  • Like 3

She's looking really good, I love your work on her skin tones.

Thanks, I like the way her skin came as well. Glazing has definitely worked it's way into my need to do more often.

• Like 2

What he said!!!!

Thanks, low motivation weekend. Hope to get her skirt and belt started tonight.

Hah, remember I she still needs her axe, and the furs haven't been painted yet.

Come hangout with us maybe that'll give you some motivation...

• Like 2

I must say, her face looks freaking amazing! Those skin tones are simply gorgeous.I will be stalking this thread closely!

• Like 3

I must say, her face looks freaking amazing! Those skin tones are simply gorgeous.I will be stalking this thread closely!

Thanks, Sorry for the delayed response.  I've been having some painting inertia lately.

coming along nicely.    I actually really like the inside of the fur cloak.   well done on the texturing of it.

• Like 1

Well, I decided to continue my efforts to finish off projects I have on my desk.  I realized that the reason I had stopped Sana was that I didn't know how I wanted paint up her cloak.  So I did some photo perusal and decided on a bear pelt of a Kodiak bear.  I noticed in the photo's that the edges are dark and the larger portion are very light.  So I wet blended brown liner into leather brown into linen white.  I then highlighted the raised surfaces with a mix of linen white and Leather brown.  Trying to decided if it needs some glazes or not.

Here is the result of tonight's work:

HF_Sana_08a.JPG.bac8f646e75f9eb5c7d630810a21c631.JPG

• Like 17