Setting down to finish her up.  I worked on the base a bit today.  Then placed her on the mini to see how the progress looks.  She's not glued in yet.  I'm not really sure where to go from here.  I need to find some reference shots of mushrooms for @malefactus contribution to the base.  I'll gladly give recommendations considerations.  (Dang, just remembered I need to touch up the hair on her shoulder too)

Here's how she looks:

HF_Sana_13a.JPG.323f2d01d2c486e5341ff097b8d2222c.JPGHF_Sana_13b.JPG.3eac62ee8016ee82db2e0fb862dd1ffd.JPG

• Like 14

The base looks great ..the fur is amazing and she is rather gorgeous!

You mentioned a technic about the base, anything worth mentioning more about here?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

She looks awesome! The base is also cool. I think my basing is pretty stagnant (bark or cork and some tufts) so any pointers would be appreciated. Love the rocky look.

• Thanks 1

I'll try to piece together a little show and tell about how I did the base.  Unfortunately I didn't take photos of the process, so I'll have to start from scratch. 

• Like 4

Decided to call her done.  Her show off post is here.

For those that were looking for my basing post, I decided to show my progress photos on my Kid Barbarian here.  It should show most of the same steps I used in making this base.

• Like 1