Sign in to follow this  
Anne

The Walking Dead: No Sanctuary kickstarter

Both the show & comics are great, I highly recommend them, even if you're not into zombies / apocalyptic stuff.

Also, Morgan is unlocked! And there is the possibility of Glenn in riot gear and Michonne's pet walkers!  

EB's still available! 

We've unlocked about as much KS-exclusive content as one of the expansion sets. 
* 4+ survivor miniatures / variants
* 5 rivals (vs. 10 in an expansion set)
* 15 zombies
* 4 game tiles
* plus the Vision of Lori NPC and Michonne's Pets figures.

765a8b7edc23a870145320f17ff63eb3_origina

7467bd2ab745d04f3d89fafaa6ce8d3f_origina

Edited by ced1106
  • Like 1

Riot Gear Glenn unlocked!! YES! And getting closer to unlocking Michonne's walker pets! 

The exclusive KS pieces (thanks Greg M) currently:

1.) 4 new tiles plus a scenario where you fight the Governor.

2.) Motorcycle Daryl + his Ride scenario

3.) the Governor playable character

4.) vision of Lori

5.) 10 crawler mini's

6.) Sasha playable character

7.) Morgan playable character

8.) 5 Rival General minis

Stevie’s list of minis

Rick

Glenn

Andrea

Daryl

Dale

Meryl

Shane

T-Dog

Hershel

Maggie

Beth

Otis

Michonne

Carol

Tyreese

Carl

Motorcycle Daryl (KSE)

Lori (KSE)

Governor (Social Goal KSE)

Vision of Lori (Social Goal KSE)

Sasha (Stretch Goal KSE)

Morgan (Stretch Goal KSE)

Riot Gear Glenn (Stretch Goal KSE)

Michonne's Pets (Stretch Goal KSE)

Amy (Iconic Civilian)

Sophia (Iconic Civilian)

Miguel (Iconic Civilian)

Dr. Jenner (Iconic Civilian)

Walker Shane (Better Angels)

Male City Walkers

Female City Walkers

Gas Mask Walkers

Fire Walkers

Riot Gear Walkers

Crawling Walkers (Social Goal KSE)

Vatos Rivals

Dave's Crew Rivals

Prisoner Rivals

Rival Generals (KSE)

Strangers

Rick in hospital gown (KSE)!!!

• Like 2

*Cheers!* Michonne's walker pets officially unlocked!!

There are also some spiffy new SG's of well walkers and a mini of Dale's RV both with game mechanics! :)

• Like 1

Fort Benning SG unlocked, including the awesome mini of Dale's RV!!! *cheers wildly!*

Can't afford to back any kickstarters right now, but boy did this one ever tempt me, so I'm kinda glad the funding period is over now.

Will be watch for the final product to come out though. Really curious to see how well the production minis turn out.

• Like 1

I backed it, I couldn't resist with all the characters offered. They look very tv accurate, and the painted ones Anne posted look great. And they have a lot of characters I doubt we'll ever see minis of elsewhere, like Otis and T-Dog. I mean you can find not-Rick or not-Michonne minis elsewhere, but who ever thought Pruitt Taylor Vince would have his own mini. Also, the gameplay videos by rahdo make the game look fun, complex and stressful.

• Like 1

The difference in publicity between this game and Mantics Walking Dead game is like night and day.

I didn't back either kickstarter but have been gobbling up everything from Mantics game at retail. Love the gameplay and minis.

Still interested in seeing the minis in person from this one, but haven't much interest in the game itself.

Lools like this should be shipping soon, but communication from the projects creators seems to be rather poor.

I received my order yesterday. The game looks pretty good, though the scenario pages are very thin paper and look easy to damage. The minis are decent to good looking plastic quality. For the most part you can easily make out details, though a few of the faces look a bit too smooth. This is partially a function of the scale, they are as tall as Reaper minis but very thin, more of a true scale. I noticed complaints about warpage on the BGG page, but they don't seem any more warped than any other mini game, and in fact I think there will be minimal boiling required. There is a bit of flash on a few minis, but nothing abnormal or extreme. I ended up getting the core plus the two expansions, along with the Lori adventure+mini. Here are some pics:

5a709dd832b3d_2018-01-3008_28_01.jpg.bb607e0c9ad3c7604ffd11b0237780dc.jpg

Sisters Beth and Maggie from the What Lies Ahead expansion with a Reaper mini for scale.

5a709e798d8ff_2018-01-3008_35_43.jpg.772b5044476a1af5b3dee76c772641fb.jpg

Carl and Michonne from the Killer Within expansion, along with Dale's RV and Michonne's walkers from the stretch goals. You can see a bit of flash on Carl's arm and vest, and detail is poor on his face, though not surprising for a smaller child mini.

5a709f702a295_2018-01-3008_47_04.jpg.7143a6b940a7c22d8322eafc36d8e5ef.jpg

These are the generic living and undead minis from the core game. They didn't skimp on minion quality, the faces and clothes look quite good. 

5a709f791fba9_2018-01-3008_56_32.jpg.8b18bc02bcfc58ed20b599b5a1fea802.jpg

And finally Merle, Daryl, Rick and Glenn from the core game. There is a bit of visible flash on Daryl, but the quality on these is quite good, with recognizable facial features.

I'm happy with my rewards, and I'm looking forward to trying the game.

• Like 2

Checked out the mini's. Definitely on the low end. They're better than those terrible Shadows of Brimstone miniatures, and I prefer their "true scale" proportions over Mantic's "what's with that head" Walking Dead proportions. Mantic's Walking Dead figures have more detail. Depending on the IP, I'll probably pass on the next Cryptozoic KS until they can show they can produce miniatures I'd pay over $125 for.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Knight of the Dinner Table
      This Kickstarter campaign is a collaboration between legendary game designer Jennell Jaquays and sculptor Darcy Perry, following the appearance of ducks in the previous Star Hat Miniatures Kickstarter: Delvers Lost in the Dungeons of Doom III. 
      This is also an opportunity for YOU to contribute! With the Legendary Hero pledge, YOU can collaborate with us to bring new characters to the Quack Keep module and gaming table.
      The Module  
      This Kickstarter will provide funds for Quack Keep - inspired by classic game adventure modules of the past but written to be more approachable for a new generation of role-players and workable with a wide range of game rules thanks to the 5th Wall Generic Rank System. It even comes with a fold-out GM screen as a cover!

The title is a nod to Quag Keep, the first novel based on a roleplaying game, published by Andre Norton in 1978 - around the same time that Jennell Jaquays began producing Advanced Dungeons & Dragons and Runequest modules for Judges Guild. The Caverns of Thracia and Dark Tower are both best-selling examples of her early work, both still in print after almost 40 years.  
      The later inspired Legendary Duck Tower and other Tales, which included a ducky-pastiche of her original Dark Tower cover. It was due to this and her work for Chaosium that Jennell Jaquays "was pretty much labeled as that designer and artist who did the ducks."

Eldritch SwanSong.  
      Father Quack.  
      Froduck.  
      Glen Fidduck.  
      The Grey Moulter.  Join us for an adventure with Ducks Lost in the Dungeons of Doom IV: Quack Keep!
      Legendary Duck! YOU be the HERO! Stretch Goals
      There is a Stretch Goal unleashed for every 1k funding goal reached and each one is a game changer: a new Duck will appear! Either a new Duck Hero or Legendary Duck will be made available for you to choose as part of your pledge.
      1k Stretch Goal Unleashed: Oduck!  
      2k Stretch Goal Unleashed: The Quack Knight!  

Glen Fidduck is almost a must-have for me ;)
    • By ub3r_n3rd
      I saw that Stonehaven just launched another kickstarter!

Stonehaven's Giants

Huge Humanoids and Creatures for your adventurers to encounter and to bulk out your RPG dungeon or tabletop wargame armies!
    • By Gadgetman!
      Arr...   

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/656177818/pirates-of-treasure-island
      About
      DEAD MAN'S CHEST
      Squire Olsen, Dr. Edwards, and the rest of the EOE gentlemen having asked me to help promote the whole particulars about this Treasure Island Kickstarter, from the beginning to the end, keeping nothing back but the bearings of the Casting Room, and that, only because there is still castings not yet purchased, I take up my pen in the hope of being paid by John in the year of grace 2018, and go back to the time when John first presented his plan for this Kickstarter and the stained old Salesman with the sabre cut first took up his lodging in the EOE Office. I remember him looking over his desk and whistling to himself, then breaking out in that old Casting Room Pirate Song:
      “Fifteen men of a dead man's chest, Yo ho ho and a Pirate Kickstarter, Drink and the devil had done for the rest, Yo ho ho and a Pirate Kickstarter”
      The first 4 sets include all the named Characters from the book.
      THE TOUGHEST OLD SALTS
      The 5th Set includes the Characters in the book that were not named. I have taken the liberty of calling them The Toughest Old Salts.
      "We got together in a few days a company of the toughest old salts imaginable--not pretty to look at, but fellows, by their faces, of the most indomitable spirit.”
      THE BLACK SPOT DEAL
      "...But what is the Black Spot Deal, John?", I asked.
      "It's a Rare Deal, Mate. People keep their weather eye open for such deals, then buy them on their honor.  
      People who is smart as paint is likely to lose their dead lights if they don't see how good this deal be. A collection of the finest Pirate's Pewter. 30 Dirty Scoundrels, Monkeys, Artillery, Barrels & Treasure Chests and even Captain Flint himself"
      Why are you talking like this John? "Yarrr, I dunno" he replied  
       All miniatures 28mm scale and are cast in fine Pewter. Miniatures are supplied unpainted and a few require a little assembly.
      Risks and challenges
      The Major challenge is time
      Most of the design work has been done eliminating the lion's share of work needed for pre-production.
      We are working with Fortress Figures to do the Molding and initial casting. Jeff and Ben are highly decorated Veterans of the Kickstarter industry and have over a hundred successful Kickstarters under their belts!
      I am very confident that we will meet all deadlines in plenty of time.
    • By Hearthsaga
      Assembly Required is a feature film about the world of gaming. On Kickstarter now http://kck.st/2La7UCY - 90% FUNDED 

Lifelong gamers and brothers Dore and Dante Harbridge Robinson have quit their jobs as VFX artists to bring to life a comedy feature film all about the world of gaming. Assembly Required tells the story of Theo, a modern day Viking warrior who is also a passionate wargamer. His one regret is losing touch with his childhood gaming group. By chance, years later they all meet in a field. Whilst Theo has honed his skills on the tabletop and become a master with a cardboard sword, his old friends have entered the very real underworld of crime. Genuinely impressed by his sword wielding abilities they want Theo involved in their latest heist! But what does Theo want?
      The movie is on Kickstarter Now, ending 15th July. Packed with rewards including exclusive miniatures and a one time opportunity to join the cast and act in a massive wargaming film!

The film is being supported by Weta Workshop Lord of the Rings sculptor Gary Hunt, and the Nova Open. 

• Who's Online   34 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)