haldir

Looking at getting a d&d5 game going

Since I'm running a couple at Rcon this year, I might as well get some experience in. Adventure will prob be Mine of Pandelver.

Any interests? Probably 5 players. Thanks!

Basic rules on Wizards.com

Races/classes

Anything in the Players handbook, Sword Coast 5e book & the Elemental pdf book (minus the Aacockra!!).

For stats use the standard "set"

15, 14, 13, 12, 10, 8.

Adventure Party:

Greyfax: Human fighter

Vil-Hatarn - wood elf monk
Dilvish - high elf wizard

MrMelons: aasimar cleric

(Am I missing anyone? I know I said 5 but if someone posted a character before today's date (8/4/16) I'll let yah in. Edz16, you want in?)

(Will continue to update this post in regards to game stuff)

• Like 1

Races/classes

Anything in the Players handbook, Sword Coast 5e book & the Elemental pdf book (hey even the Aacockra!!).

Probably will do Mines of Pandelver. Heard its a really good adventure & what I've read up on it, it appears to be.

For stats use the standard "set"

15, 14, 13, 12, 10, 8.

• Like 1

Skimming the rules an elf monk looks like an interesting way to explore the system. I'll work my way through the SRD over the next few days to get a feel for things.

• Like 1

Yah I'm gonna go dragonborn Bard

Some reason I have a heavy metal album cover in my head right now. :lol:

• Like 2

This sounds interesting.

Race:: aacockra

Class:: ranger

Name:: eerpdank

Pronunciation:: EEEeeeeeeeeerrrrr • pdank! (1)

Description:: he is the aacockra sub/type where the arms and wings are separate limbs. He also has cat ears, legs jointed like a cat (differing from any standard aacockra) and cat paws and claws for feet.

Because of his deformities he is an outcast/outlander and therefore seeks employment as an adventuring ranger rather than live among his own kind.

More numbers when I can download the rules (used to have a set but that computer went belly up).

Note

1) The first bit sounds like an extended hawk call & the second is almost all unpronounceable consonants.

Edited by TGP
  • Like 1

Race:Dragonborn

Class:Bard

Name:Korilith

Description: Korilith is a blue Dragonborn, from a clan that serves a very powerful good blue dragon, they are treated as children by the dragon, and his clan is extremely loyal to the dragon. He seems not to want to talk about his clan, or what his homeland was like. Korilith is fascinated with story telling and seems to have a story about almost anything, real or fictional.

Have you thought about using roll20?  they just announced a partnership with wizards and the lost mines of phandelver is already available!