haldir

Looking at getting a d&d5 game going

A clanky, tanky, war forged cleric sounds like a fun idea. (Probably not possible — not up on the rules at all — but an Ozian Tinman that dispenses healing potions from a spigot just sounds like a cool idea.)

...fixed spellings...

Edited by TGP
  • Like 2

I need to upload mine to my DB and share the link it's on my PC here at work from the other day when I built him.

• Like 1

Very interested, just never played over forums before.  Mind sharing how it works and then I can decide to jump in?

It's more or less like reading a story but you're in it. When the time comes for dice rolls I for one don't care how you roll (real dice, online dice rollers etc etc). I mainly want to have fun playing the game.

• Like 2

I'm gonna have to drop out, Ive been working to many hours to be able to figure out the system and create a character sorry.

No Prob, totally understandable.

Also since my health scare last Thursday night (Yeah a week anv..... <_< ) I'm gonna up the start date to next Friday 19th. As I've gotta do some additional tests & such.

Also with NightyKnight dropping out, character slot will open. First person to post in here will get it.

• Like 1

Since a slot opened I could give it a whirl. Also, I don't really need to look at the rules :-P

Edited by Mr Melons
  • Like 2

I can play whatever you all want me to be. I can do a damage, healer, or tank. Tall let me know (i can make one that is all three if needed).

I can play whatever you all want me to be. I can do a damage, healer, or tank. Tall let me know (i can make one that is all three if needed).

If say to just fill whatever role isn't being done. I think we need healer, but not positive.

Looks like we have a barb, a monk, arranger and a wizard (with Urchin b/g so thieves tools are covered once I can buy some). So of the classic 4 we are missing a cleric. But play what ever you want. We should be able to make due.

• Like 1