haldir

Looking at getting a d&d5 game going

116 posts in this topic

We found Gundren? I only ask because I thought he was missing but appears in the marching order.

You know I thought that name was odd...will update later today.....

Apologies, ReaperCon has taken my full attention the last few days. If I can find the time tomorrow I'll get a post up. If not then after the Con will be the next post!

3 people like this

So where we at for this one? No rush just curious.

thanks

Thanks to people that have posted since my last post here. I was waiting for the rest of the group to post before continuing onward.

Unless the people that haven't posted, want out?? I can always add & subtract players.

If not I'll keep it open & once we get on a regular posting schedule again, we can restart it up.

Post when you can. 

Thanks!

I will have a post up later tonight. Thanks for the posts.

Jack will have to have some form of light source, and we really need to work out who will decide which way we go once we get in the caves.  Jack is perfectly fine following orders from someone else, but so far we have kind of all acted at once and probably need to work this out before we get too deep.  Jack has some basic light provisions and will just have to stow his shield to carry it.  As we have some that can see in the dark though, this could mess things up unless we coordinate it.

Noticing the dark cave, Nyssa classes her eyes and begins to chant to Sune in celestial for guidance. Her hands become illuminated with a golden radiance. She reaches out to Jack's shield and the luminance transfers to it.

(casting cantrip level 0 spell Light)

3 people like this

Noticing the dark cave, Nyssa classes her eyes and begins to chant to Sune in celestial for guidance. Her hands become illuminated with a golden radiance. She reaches out to Jack's shield and the luminance transfers to it.

(casting cantrip level 0 spell Light)

Cool... that can help... but you might want to post that in the Playing.  I just wanted to discuss the strategy a bit without interrupting the action side of things.  I'll post about Jack beginning to pull out his lantern... feel free to interrupt that...

My apologies folks for being so absent the last few months, they have been way crazy.  I'm not going to be able to continue on - slay many goblins in my name!

No prob

thanks for playing.