Sign in to follow this  

Even Moar Zombicide Walkers!

Wow! You've done a wonderful job on these. They look great!

And I love the spackling you've done on those bases and the outlining on the pools of blood.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for the likes and respones.

I like the Miami Vice zombie look.

Thanks, I noticed it after I decided to go with the pink shirt.

Wow! You've done a wonderful job on these. They look great!

And I love the spackling you've done on those bases and the outlining on the pools of blood.

Yeah, I found outlining the blood helped it stand out more on the base.

For the horde!

Ha! Nope for the Horde, I have a group of various Minotaur's I've been meaning to paint for the last ohh.... few years.

Terrifying horde you have there!

Thanks!  I'm about 2/3 of the way through the Walkers I believe.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By buglips*the*goblin
      Want more WIP threads like this one?  Check these out!
      01614 Con Crud 
      02818 Bugbear Warrior
      02017 Scorpius Rex Dracus
      07001 Rictus the Undying (Dungeon Dwellers)
      07002 Baran Blacktree (Dungeon Dwellers)
      Hello again, friends and neighbours! 
      Several years ago, after the Bones I kickstarter, I made a thread to help people who had just signed up for a ridiculous amount of Bones minis get used to painting and encourage them to just jump right on in!  This thread was even more successful than I thought and, much to my astonishment, brings new people to our hobby even today.  I thought it was time for a fresh update that might be just as helpful, and maybe give us something to point new people to when they first decide to pick up a brush and become One of Us.
      Often when new people come by and have no idea where to start, the first general question is: what are your aims and requirements?  This basically breaks down to: do you need pieces done for a game, or do you want to paint just to paint?  The idea behind this WIP is to give us something to show people the difference in practice.  So with the able assistance of Guindyloo, I will be painting Thanis in my usual fast-but-decent method and she will show us how nice things can be when you spend some time on them. 
      There are, of course, many ways to paint a mini so this thread is just an example of our present working methods and by no means serve as the only way to do it, or the final word on the matter.  Those of you just joining our hobby may have your own ideas about how to do things, and by all means you should use your own best judgment!  All we do here is just give you some things to think about.
      So on to the mini you came in here to see, and I hope this thread proves useful! 
      Here's my Thanis, fresh from her blister pack:

• By Darsc Zacal

"Humans came to PK-L7 in search of high powered fuel. They found it with Xenium, a dark, oily compound deep below the planet’s surface. But they found something else too. The Xenos attack was brutal and unrelenting, and they’re still coming. On April 10 at 3pm EST, Zombicide: Invader is coming to Kickstarter. Follow the CMON and Guillotine Games Facebook pages for regular updates on the Survivors, Xenos, Equipment, and Environments of this interstellar battle for life, and look for our interview with the Zombicide: Invader design team later this week. Grab a weapon, barricade the doors, and prepare to be invaded."

Zombicide:Invader is a cooperative game where 1 to 6 players face Xenos, an unfathomable swarm of infected Xenos controlled by the game itself. Each player takes on the role of 1 to 6 Survivors in a sci-fi setting being overwhelmed by these Xenos. The goal is simple: choose a Mission, complete its objectives, kill as many Xenos as possible, and (most importantly) survive!
      Survivors will fight Xenos, rescue each other, recover vital data, unveil dark secrets, and much more! Survivors can be Civilians or Soldiers, each with specialized Skills. They all play together as a team, trading Equipment, and covering each other. They use whatever weapons they can get to kill Xenos and slow the invasion. The better the weapon, the higher the body count, but the more Xenos will appear, attracted by the onslaught! Survivors must also be mindful of their location as conventional weapons work fine indoors, but the planet’s oxygen-starved surface, they’ll need to arm themselves with more specialized weaponry… Lasers, anyone?
      Most of the time, Xenos are predictable, but there are a lot of them and they use nasty tactics not encountered in previous Zombicidegames. Only through cooperation can players achieve the Mission objectives and win."
      I haven't backed a CMoN kickstarter in a awhile, but I think this one might tempt me depending on what the minis and gameplay are like.
    • By paintybeard
      One day this will be a diorama with some archaeologists.  One day...

• By Glitterwolf
      This will be yet another Undead /Demon Army.
      ( what can I say? I love evil miniatures).
      This army has an Asian theme.
      Undead Samurai
      Asian Dragons
      Some living Asian Allies.
      Hope you will enjoy  it.
      I created a background story for it, it is on page 2.
      Have fun reading!
      I will paint slowly and it may take a while, but I'm putting this out here to start.
      Since I backed Zentih's Kensei Undead KS I have a few of the Undead Samurai and Demons waiting
      I also have the Grenadier Wind Dragon ( alas without the two humans) and the Grenadier Imperial Dragon of the Eleven Celestial Dynasties
      And some Living Samurai.
      Also a nice Asian Graveyard Set.
      Some stuff that has to get painted soon..

• By Edsterdoom
      I have been busy but not posting threads recently. I have been using a range of models to play Lions Rampant and Dragon Rampant. For this I have used a combination of Bones and other figures. 
      As I don’t have enough archers, I have opted to use some of the add on models from the Black Plague Kickstarter. 
      First up is the paint scheme I opted to use. 

The idea is they are what remains of a lords retinue hence the uniform. 

at present I am painting up a batch of six models. 

The last phot shows base colours still being applied. Further highlighting takes places prior to a wash of Agrax Earthshade. 
      As as always comments welcome. 
  • Who's Online   22 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)