Sign in to follow this  
Sylverthorne

Sir Scoville Forscale (Garrick the Bold)

Scorched metal highlighted with 09102 Coppery Orange metallic looks really nice... Especially if you also do a verdigris effect with it as well.

• Like 1

Howdy,

I am so happy...

What tears,

Kev!

P.S. I nominate Sir Scoville for Capsaicin of the Guard!

• Like 2

Howdy,

I am so happy...

What tears,

Kev!

P.S. I nominate Sir Scoville for Capsaicin of the Guard!

I got a good laugh out of this one!

Thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Cranky Dog
      They're finally done, my two Sir Forscale entries.

First one: Sir Justin For$ale. He's in it for the money.

Second one: Sir Justin Forscale, Grand Surveyor, complete with reflective strip safety tabard, a 3 inch accurate yard stick (at ½ in precision, who needs Bryangles?) and plumb line.

• By DocPiske
      So here is my slightly converted Garrick the Bold, using Reaper's Breast Cancer Awareness Pink Paint. I have a few bottles to use up.

I used Reaper MSP Filigree Silver for the armor and sword. I don't like this paint; it went on way too thick and thinning just made is worse.

I know the ribbon is supposed to be pink, but I liked this color scheme better.

Oh, and crest on the shield is made from plasticard. So many tiny pieces were lost and had to be re-cut.

• By Lord of the Dish Pit
      A while back I figured that no collection was really complete without a Sir Forscale and I thought I'd paint him in the colors of Figmentius. Eventually I'll do one for all the houses.

I was pleasantly surprised how well the freehand on the Unicorn turned out. Tonight is also the first time using my new camera, and the photos turned out quite well after I figured out what a Macro was.

• By OneBoot
      I was inspired by how the paint combination on the Copper head of my Ma'al Drakar turned out, so I thought it would be fun to turn a mini into a bronze/copper statue!

Given that I still didn't have a fully painted Sir Forscale (@Reaperbryan owns all 3 of the ones I've painted to date), I decided it was high time I had one of my own.

Those two things resulted in this:

I removed him from his broccoli base and glued him onto a 20mm Reaper base, so he'd have a pedestal sort of thing to stand on. He was very quick to paint up, just Green Liner, Copper Verdigris, a light Turquoise Ink wash, then careful drybrushing of Coppery Orange.

I had fun thinking about what the wear patterns on a regular statue would be, hence why sections of his base and his right foot are so much shinier than the rest. Because given any flat surface, people are going to sit on it to rest or take pictures, and prominent areas are usually kept shined from people rubbing them.

And here's a couple of pics just for fun, since Ma'al is still hanging out on my desk:

Huzzah!
      --OneBoot :D
  • Who's Online   34 Members, 4 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)