Sign in to follow this  
Lidless Eye

Lidless Eye Hobbies: Frostgrave WiP

How many bands are you working on?!  One for each school?

Looks great.  Just remember how the lion ate the elephant.  One bite at a time.

Something like that.  The ultimate goal is one for each school with a themed warband, but I also use them for D&D and such, so they double up.  A bunch of guys were KS/trades that came in while I was working on the "Into The Breeding Pits" kit, thus the Menehune and Harad.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By canuckotter
      @malefactus sent me some old Games Workshop plastic night goblins, and instead of putting them together properly I decided to stick the heads on the bodies of some Frostgrave plastic gnolls.

There's another one but he's badly unbalanced (in more ways than one) and keeps falling over. 
    • By EvilJames
      My wizard Malak and his apprentice Grubb for my Frostgrave team. The wizard is Xi-Han is from GCT's Bushido game and then his apprentice is Lunk.

This guy came with a bigger mini that is supposed to be a mutated him that I'll need to paint some other time.

Fairly happy with the hat and mushrooms and frog. should have doen something more for his mustache though. It looks ok in person at least.

Not super happy with my snow base results this time.

Grubb here might see action as his alter ego Lunk from time to time so his base is just a stone base.

Most of their crew is done as well. I'll get a group shot when they are all done. (Including the replacements for my lone casualty in our first real game.)
    • By Brianuk
      Here are some of the finished crew I have been posting in the WIP thread. I also made some islands, just using MDF, pink foam, and gloss mod podge for a basic water effect. 

The figures are a mix of Bad Squiddo and Wargames Foundry. I have an eye on a few Reaper figures for wardens and Heritors. 

I am trying to make more of an effort with basing. Have been making a mix of shoreline bases, sand, planks, then jungle/green bases. Will then mix those up on a few models. 

• By Cyradis
      I have these plastic LotR mini busts for practice before going to a fancy one. Got 10 for $15 or so on Ebay a while back. The material is gummy, unlike Bones, and even a sharp Xacto doesn't take off mold lines. But hey, cheap practice! 

Work so far on Elrond.

• Who's Online   17 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)