Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By GlenP
      Oh, stop, I mean the piece, not the girl...

This is Nemrod's flat resin pinup bust 'Sattheen' who is described as a girl wearing a tophat and corset. Because the piece is resin, it's considerably thicker than the traditional metal piece, presumably to prevent warping. The facing detail is quite small in terms of depth and very close to traditional flats. The master was sculpted by French artist Ivan Durand who also sculpted my 'Redhead Flat' buried back in the Reaper archives.

Since I sometimes have issues with leaving well enough alone, I decided to convert this piece into something more along the lines of a Steampunk bust. I've shortened the tophat, added the mandatory goggles (plastic tubing/putty), removed the necklace and added a choker (scribing/sheet plastic/putty), altered and added details to the corset (scribing/sheet plastic), and hollowed out her upper left arm to create a mechanical arm. The gizmology is composed of watch gears, plastic rod and sheet, and bolt head sliced from octagonal plastic rod. The plan is to use thin sheet plastic to build the outer skin of the arm, but leave the mechanical bits visible. This is what I've got so far...

Glen

• By Argentee
      This is the second of the Dragonmen conversions I did for a friend who wanted winged dragonmen for a game. He wanted a Black Dragon and a Red one, so I made the red the larger of the two. The wings were donated from the 77261 Bat Demon. The black dragonman is over here.

• By Argentee
      A good friend of mine since college is playing in a D&D based game that he wanted some winged dragonmen for. This is the first of two conversions I did for him. The base figure is 77060. and the wings came from Troll Slayer Sophie. Sorry, Sophie! These are just to a tabletop standard, as they will be used for gaming.

• By Lidless Eye
      I decided to get going on my entries for the Frostgrave Triple Sprue Challenge.  The idea is to convert the three mainstays of a Frostgrave warband; Wizard, Apprentice, and Captain.  You could only use a single sprue each from the Soldiers, Cultists, and Barbarian kits.

First up is Vismar the Obsessed, Wizard

He's never quite been the same since he found that staff made from the remains of a Magister of the Frozen City.

Next is the Apprentice, Cymon.

He's obsessed with that one simple hat trick. It would be more impressive if he summoned the rabbit rather than the Undead.

Up last is Sir Brodes, Captain

A life-long retainer to Vismar, Sir Brodes often regrets his family's pledge to the House of Vismar....much more often since they came to the Frozen City.

• By Ulfheathen
      Recent Bones 4 Kickstarter posts inspired me to make a dragon wolf from 77202: Warg and 77026: Young Fire Dragon.

• Who's Online   37 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)