Alright, with two months to go until ReaperCon, I need to get cracking on my entries. I currently have two maybe four entries for Painters, one for Open, and two for Diorama.

My definite Painters entries are:

Reaper 14131: Elsabeth, Necropolis Captain in purples and blues prancing through a graveyard.

Dark Sword DSM7442 Wood Elf Gooddess-Avatar Form in green among forest ruins (started in my previous WIP)

My maybe Painters entries are:

Kabuki's The Hunter in black and red on a simple base

Reaper 03730: Jahenna, Female Vampire, back and white study. This is a commission for a friend and I may bring it with me if I finish in time

My Open entry is:

Hasslefree HFX004 Gen. I will need to link her actual pictures as she is nude. I am going to be converting her into a blue fairy. I have removed her horns and will be adding fairy wings.

My Diorama entries are:

"The Toad Bridge" which will feature some of Dark Sword Anthropomorphics facing off against each other.

"The Hunt" featuring two Mouslings and a spider, but who is the hunter and who is the prey?

I have ambitious plans but unlike last year, I am not going to force myself to finish everything. I will work on what I feel like working on and if I get it done, it goes. I won't stress about trying to get everything done as I have a few finished pieces already that I can easily bring.

So now onto the pictures. First up is a group shot of all the models except for Gen, followed by a group shot of their bases. I have the bases on my Tablewar tray to make sure everthing fits. I did have to rethink the base for "The Toad Bridge" as the original took up half of the tray.

post-13093-0-11623300-1471231168_thumb.jpeg

post-13093-0-63575400-1471231184_thumb.jpeg

• Like 19

OOOH, COOL STUFF! It looks like you have some WONDERFUL miniatures along with the beginnings of some equally wonderful bases AND a good dollop of motivation. There is nothing quite as motivating as a deadline; at least nothing that doesn't carry a whip.

Edited by malefactus
  • Like 3

Awesome! LoOk ing forward to seeing them all progress!

OOOH, COOL STUFF! It looks like you have some WONDERFUL miniatures along with the beginnings of some equally wonderful bases AND a good dollop of motivation. There is nothing quite as motivating as a deadline; at least nothing that doesn't carry a whip.

Thanks guys! Hopefully I can get them all done in time. I had a schedule and game plan for getting everything done but that got thrown out the window fairly quickly due to stuff over the last couple of months.

• Like 1

Ahh, "Stuff."

Fouler-upper of the best laid plans.

Good luck. That's a heaping plate of to-do.

We'll all be cheering you on.

• Like 1

It's been a while since I started this but I have been a busy bee. I have done a little here and a little there, mainly prep and base work so here we go.

First up the "The Toad Bridge" crew. There is a mouse ranger, rabbit mage, and cat knight facing off against a horned toad assassin, all are from Dark Sword. Except for a little gap filling, they are ready for primer.

post-13093-0-38933200-1472261713_thumb.jpeg

Next are the Mouslings and spider for the "The Hunt". They are all ready for primer.

post-13093-0-57256100-1472261885_thumb.jpeg

Lastly are the bases for my fairy and vampire. The fairy's is the one in the left and the vampire is the one on the right. Can't have a fairy in a graveyard.

post-13093-0-61914400-1472261984_thumb.jpeg

• Like 14

I have trees! And a bridge. Bridges are evil, or at least this one is. The trees are not 100% done yet, I need to do at least one more layer of the putty. Once that is done, everything will be ready for primer and then I can finally get to painting.

post-13093-0-72210200-1472693683_thumb.jpeg

post-13093-0-62870500-1472693698_thumb.jpeg

• Like 12