Sign in to follow this  
viking_hank

Tiik baron 77212 gold fish from hell

That's what you get from flushing a goldfish into chemically contaminated waters...

Very nice!

• Like 1

my wife said about the same thing. I am trying to talk myself out of cutting the lure/probe off of his head. seems like a bad thing to have if you get into a fight with someone waving a sword around.

• Like 1

He does look vivid and mutated.

It feels like opinion is divided fifty-fifty about that lure thingie on his head.  I think it's a good thing that he is Bones and it is easy to remove -- and I think a fish-man with a lure is better than without because it is harder to add one than to cut one off.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      When you want fish men on the table you can never have too many of them. Here are two more tiik warriors, with spawn in tow, and a champion. I painted the champion in predator fish colors, dark blue and grey, kind of shark like. He is on a Bag of Crap base with a ruined stela.  The warriors are on swamp terrain bases that I built. 

• By Sharkbelly
      Now that the Marid and Hippocampus chariot is finished, it's time to move on to the next project: the Tiik! I picked up five of them (one is a baron) and would like to paint them in exotic color schemes. Here are a few that I have found:

Anyone else have some cool ideas? I'm avoiding clownfish because I don't want Nemo in my army...
    • By Inarah
      This started when I found fishmen bodies in the trade-in bin at Reapercon.  Thanks to everyone who helped me search for hours for the arms. I completely forgot that they had detached tails as well and ended up sculpting some very poor imitations when I got home.  Went through the bits box and gave the two big guys some added weapons, one has a sword, the other a magic staff topped with a chunk of coral. Dug out some Bones from one of the KS to add to the mix. 

Their names are War, Pestilence, Famine, Death, and Bad Gumbo. 

I finished painting them in December, but just got the bases done this weekend. 

• By Mutilatedlips
      Some kind of Reaper Kickstarter Exclusive? Friend of mine found him in a box of stuff he was tossing. I rescued him and plan on giving back painted.
      He comes with a little goblin too, although I didn't paint Murgmo yet.

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

I had an oscar fish once. It would jump out of the water and bite your keys.

Kev!
  • Who's Online   20 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)