Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SamuraiJack

Fulfilling
Nocturna: The Quest (relaunch)

31 posts in this topic

<<<MOD Edit>>>

Link to the Live Kickstarter:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1904826165/the-quest-enhanced-dragon-dwarves-elves-miniatures/description

<<<>>>

Dear friends, we are ready to announce that our Kickstarter campaign "The Quest" will be relaunched in september! Everything is almost ready, and we are now in colaboration with our friends of Figure Painter Magazine Everything has been enhanced and we are sure you´re going to love it. Keep in contact!

453639c388ce7edf9a50a67b63b1694f_origina

FB Pre video: https://www.facebook.com/318658338228510/videos/1076929652401371/

Edited by Darsc Zacal
Tag updated
1 person likes this

Oh yeah, I remember this.

Some really nice stuff, but so far out of my price range it's not even funny.

As an aside, I really like the brief glimpse of the character drawings in the video. Talented artist. Very nice.

Gorgeous minis. I really liked the video, very detailed and clear. I wish they were a little smaller than 35mm though.

I may grab the 35mm dark elf since she comes with the flame spell effect.. I really want that dragon, but 180 Euros just aint happening

Pledged but I'm super annoyed the 2x70 pledge was only for early backers. and there are no prices listed (that I see) for add ons.

I did 1x70 level for now.

Also there is a pledge for 3x35 or one 70 and then one for 5x35 or one 70 but no clarification on of you get 1 70 and 2 35...

Am a bit disappointed in the options. Keeping an eye on it. I'd love the dragon and a few of the 35mm, but not sure if I can afford it.

The minis are stunning. The Summoner especially, but that dwarf, adventurer girl and elf archer are downright beautiful. Whoever designed and sculpted these is a genius. Too bad they're out of my price range. Still, it's exciting to see the industry come so far over the last 10 years. 

Pledged but I'm super annoyed the 2x70 pledge was only for early backers. and there are no prices listed (that I see) for add ons.

I did 1x70 level for now.

Also there is a pledge for 3x35 or one 70 and then one for 5x35 or one 70 but no clarification on of you get 1 70 and 2 35...

I was a bit confused by their choice there.  Perhaps a standard pledge option will appear for a few more $$ than the early bird.  For myself, the dragon is a bit out of my range and 35mm is not a scale I normally purchase.  I would like a couple of the 70mm, but I'm willing to wait and see how the campaign plays out.

1 person likes this

Yeah that's what I'm hoping as well, with the amount of levels they have I got my fingers crossed for a slightly more expensive 2x70

I had forgotten about this.... Not sure, I might back for one of the 70mm to try my hand at one as I've never done one and these are beautiful.

Love that dragon & the dwarf but waaaay out of my price range. Especially since they'll probably just sit on a shelf gathering dust.

Bad timing for me. If I was flush at the time, I might go for the larger scale wizard, I like the dynamics and the rocks.

The other ones don't do much for me. It says something for the state of the sculpting art that such amazing sculpts are just kinda 'ok' for me!

2 people like this

Is love to go for 2x70mm but it is a bit pricey. I'm in for 3x35mm atm. I don't think this really needed the stretch goals, as they aren't really beneficial for those at emerald tier. (A spare dragon head for the dragon I can't afford to back for? I guess I can use it for terrain) or the sword hand to a model that isn't one of my choices.

I'm likely reading the stretch goals wrong though, as I don't have a lot of time to dissect it. @_@

Adulting is hard you guys.

3 people like this

I'm sitting on a 3x35 or 1 70mm too.. I might go for the 70mm archer.. if they add something like a Paladin or a ranger type possibly I LOVE the dragon, but also not enthused by the splitting of the body into two pieces and the seam that it creates.. especially at that price point..

I still may drop, but I'm getting far more picky about pieces i buy now.. and I've got enough 35mm pieces to paint that I'm only buying them where i need to fill gaps in my collection or my PFS character figures

2 people like this