Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nakos

complete
Base Boss by Reaper

503 posts in this topic

We haven't heard anything official from Reaper in the KS comments or in an update on this project in over a month. I wonder why it's been so quiet?

3 people like this

Ditto -- It would be nice to get an update on how things are going, even if it's bad news.  Are the mold problems fixed? Do you have a lot/ a few/ millions of bases still to make? Do you have a revised timeline you are willing to share?

1 person likes this

A good question but if I had to guess, I imagine that Reaper is quite busy getting ready for when the Bones III starts shipping.

2 people like this

6 minutes ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

A good question but if I had to guess, I imagine that Reaper is quite busy getting ready for when the Bones III starts shipping.

Probably, but there's no guarantee that everyone who backed Base Boss also backed Bones 3. It would be nice to get an idea on how things are going. I'm fine with waiting, but I always like being updated.

5 people like this

Given how well they do keeping us all updated on Bones 3, the communication for Base Boss is... lacking. 

6 people like this

I have been informed an update will be made on the first Friday when the other KS updates are made.

With our travel schedules, those responsible for posting updates and their content have not been on site to make updates.  March had a lot of out of office time.

8 people like this

so, does this mean I will get a bones 3 box and a base boss box around the same time? or that I will get one very large box that contains both?

2 people like this

2 minutes ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

so, does this mean I will get a bones 3 box and a base boss box around the same time? or that I will get one very large box that contains both?

Good question....

2 people like this

As the current database admin, I have advised against trying to combine the tables for each project, in case one of my infamous typos entered the scene. I am a proponent of the "ship all of A, then B immediately after", whereas Ed is a proponent of "both projects in one box". 

We have yet to declare a winner.

13 people like this

That's an interesting discussion, Bryan.  The logistics in both cases are difficult.  I can see why wanting to put both together makes sense, but that's a LOT to put in one box to begin with, let alone TWO kickstarters!

2 people like this

Hi Reaper!

Quick question.

For the Base Boss Add-Ons, how many pieces were included in the 74068, 74069, and 74070 line item? Each was $4, as shown on my Completed Orders page, but I don't recall how many of that sku were included in the $4 add-on and the campaign page doesn't say.

The 74068, 74069 and 74070 sets all come with 4 bases. My memory is awful so everything I back gets written down in Notepad. I actually didn't get the 74068, but it's listed under "maybe". 

3 people like this

Merging the lists and packing both at once could save time and shipping costs, but the possibility of errors increases, especially in the complex orders with lots of individual extras. If you could suss out the orders that contain only the pre-boxed sets on both kickstarters, it might make sense to merge them, but the ones where there are separate add-ons it makes sense to keep separate.

3 people like this

2 hours ago, CorallineAlgae said:

The 74068, 74069 and 74070 sets all come with 4 bases.

Thanks!

1 person likes this