Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nakos

complete
Base Boss by Reaper

503 posts in this topic

Just now, Maredudd said:

Thanks!

Anytime Mare! I'm excited to get those myself. The larger ovals are destined to be my first diorama bases. Should be fun! ::D:

2 people like this

5 hours ago, CorallineAlgae said:

Anytime Mare! I'm excited to get those myself. The larger ovals are destined to be my first diorama bases. Should be fun! ::D:

That is exactly why I got them!! ::D:

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

On 4/7/2017 at 3:06 PM, Reaperbryan said:

As the current database admin, I have advised against trying to combine the tables for each project, in case one of my infamous typos entered the scene. I am a proponent of the "ship all of A, then B immediately after", whereas Ed is a proponent of "both projects in one box". 

We have yet to declare a winner.

Hi Reaper!

With fulfillment for Bones III about to begin, has there been a decision made on how Base Bones will be fulfilled?

Will all our Bases be Bones III fulfilled? (In the same box as Bones III?)

Edited by Maredudd
5 people like this

I would really, really like to know this, too.  It's been over a month since we've had an update.

2 people like this

I will have an update this coming Friday.

10 people like this

Cool! Doubly looking for Friday then!!

1 person likes this

Update 11: Update your shipping address!

Quoted from the update:

"We're about to begin fulfillment of both our Bones 3 and BaseBoss Kickstarters, and we plan to fulfill rewards sequentially, with Bones 3 fulfilling first, immediately followed by BaseBoss. Note that we are not combining these rewards into the same boxes as those (since every single one of you backed both projects). You will receive two (or more) boxes."

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D

2 people like this

Excellent...

If you chose to email help@reapermini.com about this project, you MUST identify which Kickstarter project you are communicating about.

There are seven different kickstarters and regular internet orders that all filter through that one email box.  Asking about "my order" or about "my pledge" or "bones" does not allow us to help you with out back and forth email exchange.

DON'T be that person.  

Help@reapermini needs the following information to assist you:

Your name (first & last), your shipping address, the project you are asking about (or specify internet order if applicable)

YOUR ORDER NUMBER <--- almost the most important piece of information out there

the email address used in the pledge manager and in kickstarter, if different

a brief (seriously, if more than 2 sentences, it is too long) description of the issue.

NEVER send attachments or images unless requested

If you failed to lock in your pledge at this point, no matter your reasons, you will have to wait for the SOD (replacement/corrections) process after fulfillment is over.

6 people like this

When I look at the pledge manager, I see my shipping information but not my order. Does that mean I forgot to lock in, or is that just a difference with this PM?

Mine looks exactly the same (minus the 7 extra orders I had for Bones3)

Posted (edited)

Exactly the same as bones3, or exactly the same as mine with no locked in info?

I have a funny feeling I set up my order and then got distracted by Secret Weapon and forgot to click submit.

(well aware this is my own darn fault, and I'll have to wait for bases if so)

Edited by Erk

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, Erk said:

When I look at the pledge manager, I see my shipping information but not my order. Does that mean I forgot to lock in, or is that just a difference with this PM?

Here's what my 'locked in' order screen looks like (personal information redacted):

screenshot.thumb.jpg.c426354e0e47671d165c1ab4741cb5f6.jpg

You should see an order number in the top left, a list of the items you pledged for, then a Completed date in the bottom right corner, as well as how you paid.

I hope that helps!

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

Edited by OneBoot
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

That's what I thought. Thanks OneBoot, I probably forgot to lock the darn thing in. Oh well, I have about ten pounds of 3" bases from bones3, I guess I will base my big things while I wait for my "sorry reaper I messed up" email after fulfillment is done.

I guess I'll have to make it up to Reaper by backing bones4 for another ridiculously large amount.

Edited by Erk
6 people like this

We will have word on this shortly. I'm in the process of coordinating with everyone involved, and as you may imagine it remains hectic here.

15 people like this