Sign in to follow this  
nakos

Base Boss by Reaper

6 hours ago, OneBoot said:

Information and pictures are in Update #2.

Note that those who pledged at the $1 "Your base mix is awful so I will choose" level do NOT get the freedom bases included for free.

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

& that clears that one up for me. Not like I really need multi-color flight bases anyways.

• Like 3

My package is scheduled to arrive on Jul.10. It showed up today instead.^_^ Everything looks to be here, though I wish the the number of bases that are supposed to be in each package was posted somewhere. Only one broken aerial tab, but that's perfectly fine.

• Like 5

so i was bored yesterday and went through the bases i got and combined all my bases from the other KS campaigns.  I really do have a plethora of bases.  No clue what I am going to use this metric ton of oval bases on.  So many ovals.

• Like 5

I got mine and everything appears in order.  Darn customs hit me on this one though.  <_< 

On 7/6/2017 at 9:27 PM, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

My package is scheduled to arrive on Jul.10. It showed up today instead.^_^ Everything looks to be here, though I wish the the number of bases that are supposed to be in each package was posted somewhere. Only one broken aerial tab, but that's perfectly fine.

reapermini.com/baseboss has been updated with this information.

• Like 4

Many thanks to the Reaperite who sorted out my BaseBoss order - turns out that I didn't lock in my pledge, so entirely my own halfling fault.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Laoke said:

Many thanks to the Reaperite who sorted out my BaseBoss order - turns out that I didn't lock in my pledge, so entirely my own halfling fault.

You are welcome 

• Like 6