Gangfight

Blackwater Gulch Second Edition Kickstarter

Campaign is live now!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gangfightgames/blackwater-gulch-second-edition

Howdy Pardners!

We will be launching the Kickstarter campaign for the Blackwater Gulch Second Edition on Monday, August 29th! This second edition fully transforms the gameworld into the “Weird West†setting we’ve been slowly building over the last few years, we like to call it Western Horror.

See the post(s) below for images of the new rules and miniatures!

Edited by Darsc Zacal
Tag updated
  • Like 1

66246444dc29778dcd824d172c3d67e0_origina

The Second Edition Ruleselt box will include 1 Hardback rulebook, 6 custom dice, a deck of 54 Loot Cards and a collection of heavy duty cardstock tokens for keeping track of special damage or objectives.

268ad166c6bd2d5a6cd876cde7077e06_origina

There will be 3 all new gangs to start with, with 3D renders below. First we have the Unsung, a band of monster hunting drifters. Next, The Wicked, a coven of demons and undead creatures. Lastly, the Wormwood Wardens, a vicious Skinwalker (were-beast) pack.

3affb9fd98bd27d8d18f59a38749b3d4_origina

bbaacc974e5df62fac1c61c7a3906447_origina

a6fc2f971a37f974d0391816d6a6369e_origina

And of course we plan to have a variety of stretch goals for bonus items and add-on booster packs of new miniatures, many featuring some pulp / pop culture references plus a lot of native american folklore creatures and urban legends.

We’ll be sure to come back and post a link to the campaign page when it’s launched on Monday, probably around noon eastern time.

Edited by Gangfight
  • Like 1

Yes! There will be a pledge level for just 1 starter set, and then you can always add-on others. But you won't be able to pick single miniatures since everything is going to come pre-packaged as 5-man starter packs or 3-man booster packs (but those will be in stretch goals).

There will also be a pledge level for 1 rules box set, and then the "sweet spot" pledge will be all 3 new gang starter sets plus the rules and then that will be the one where you can get all of the bonus minis

The prices will be $25 for each starter set, $50 for the rules, and $100 for the rules + all 3 gang starters + bonus minis.

• Like 1

Howdy Pardners!

We will be launching the Kickstarter campaign for the Blackwater Gulch Second Edition on Monday, August 29th! This second edition fully transforms the gameworld into the “Weird West†setting we’ve been slowly building over the last few years, we like to call it Western Horror.66246444dc29778dcd824d172c3d67e0_origina

The Second Edition Ruleselt box will include 1 Hardback rulebook, 6 custom dice, a deck of 54 Loot Cards and a collection of heavy duty cardstock tokens for keeping track of special damage or objectives.268ad166c6bd2d5a6cd876cde7077e06_origina

There will be 3 all new gangs to start with, with 3D renders below. First we have the Unsung, a band of monster hunting drifters. Next, The Wicked, a coven of demons and undead creatures. Lastly, the Wormwood Wardens, a vicious Skinwalker (were-beast) pack.3affb9fd98bd27d8d18f59a38749b3d4_originabbaacc974e5df62fac1c61c7a3906447_originaa6fc2f971a37f974d0391816d6a6369e_origina

And of course we plan to have a variety of stretch goals for bonus items and add-on booster packs of new miniatures, many featuring some pulp / pop culture references plus a lot of native american folklore creatures and urban legends.

We’ll be sure to come back and post a link to the campaign page when it’s launched on Monday, probably around noon eastern time.

Sorry Gangfight, but when I edit your first post to update the Tags it's breaking the links to your images. This is a known issue here with some images. If you'd like to repost your images in another post you should be good, just don't try adding them to your first post again as they'll only break again when I update the tag to Live.

If I edit the first post and re-add the URL will that fix it? Or, host those images on another server besides KS's? I pulled those image URLs off of the KS preview page (still working on that so I'll share that link when it's done :) )

Users more familiar with the system write a short first post with the bare minimum of detail to start the topic, then add a second post with the full description and pictures.

If I edit the first post and re-add the URL will that fix it? Or, host those images on another server besides KS's? I pulled those image URLs off of the KS preview page (still working on that so I'll share that link when it's done :) )

Editing and readding the URLs will bring the images back but will cause the Prelaunch to disappear. It's a vicious circle.

Hosting the images on another site might work, but it also might not.

I'd recommend just posting the images in another post other than your first.

Users more familiar with the system write a short first post with the bare minimum of detail to start the topic, then add a second post with the full description and pictures.

Gadgetman is correct. The first post should also contain the link to the Kickstarter, or have it added to it once live. This is the best workaround we've come up with. Edited by Darsc Zacal

Just wanted to mention that I had backed a previous Gangfight Games Kickstarter for Blackwater Gulch: Rebels & Reinforcements.

Miniatures arrived here in good order, were well cast with minimal to no mold lines.

If it weren't for current financial constraints I'd likely be backing this Kickstarter too.

• Like 1

I have had good experiences with Gangfight games on both of their Blackwater Gulch Kickstarters. I will be backing this one.

Thanks folks!

There won't be rules or stats for miniatures that aren't our own, not at this time anyway.. however, all of the rules you need to create your very own characters and gangs from scratch will be included, so you can easily use any miniatures you want to create your own custom gangs :)

All of our miniatures will come with character cards for the game though, with all of their stats and equipment listed, to make it easy to jump right into a game. We'll also have PDFs with cards you can download for our older miniatures, and will also set up print on demand versions for them for physical cards on Wargame Vault when the new rules are released.

• Like 1