Smokestack

Hasslefree Miniatures kickstarter

I got the email a week and a half ago but the backerkit thing still says ready to ship. :wacko:

I never got the email. Got the minis days ago, though, so I'm good.

Got the email about confirming my shipping method and combination of an order I made.

I added a message asking for my tracking number.  I think I'm at about 15 working days from shipment.  Though my quick reading of UK 12 days was US 12 days.  This probably makes me a bad person.  But I should still have a tracking number which my backerkit doesn't have yet.  RoW is 27 working days.  so, second full week of February is probably my time frame for receipt.

I've not idea why I'm impatient for this.  It's not like I don't have another 20 minis that require my attention. :)

• Like 2

It wasn't until this week that I had gone to my backerkit to see if I could add more minis to my order, and that's when I found out that I hadn't selected the 13th free resin master. Fixed that right away, though I honestly don't recall seeing that option when I first filled out the backerkit.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

It wasn't until this week that I had gone to my backerkit to see if I could add more minis to my order, and that's when I found out that I hadn't selected the 13th free resin master. Fixed that right away, though I honestly don't recall seeing that option when I first filled out the backerkit.

I thought it was just me. I thought I was all locked in, I had purchased and paid for extras but don't recall seeing the option. I was wondering how I could have possibly missed it, I love getting free stuff. I did get a survey confirmation in November, but there was no mention of the 13th mini.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Pochi said:

Mine arrived! They're great!

Hoping mine get here soon! It's been a month and a half now since I saw that backerkit was showing 'shipped'

Hope it wasn't kyped off my front porch or something..

still waiting on mine.  still trying to get a tracking number.  really not happy with the communications right now.  sent PMs through KS.

Still waiting as well, but mine only shipped 10 days ago.  Average ship time from UK for me is 3 weeks, so I'll be patient for the time being.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now