Smokestack

Hasslefree Miniatures kickstarter

Finally got my shipping despatch! Usually about ten days out from the UK, so hopefully I'll have some goodies for next weekend...

Still waiting on a response or follow up from the "ooops, your rewards are sort of messed up" general message.  I'm jealous of those who've gotten their stuff or at least a shipping notice.  trying to be patient, but it's hard with the communications being what they are.  apparently, he's not getting pms from KS.  sooooo, yeah.....

it'd be worse today if I wasn't still in a loop from the pathfinder 2.0 announcement.

I wasn't a backer during the kickstarter but I did order a dozen minis through the pledge manager.

Those arrived today.

IMG_1431.thumb.JPG.5ffc1cedab5afa7bdd2879504c8dcd94.JPG

-IMG_1432.thumb.JPG.d876c792996e66295067466a79ac5e76.JPG

• Like 5

Oh Darsc Zacal, you're doing it all wrong! The "reason" Hasslefree put sweets in the parcel is that you have something nice to gobble up while prepping your miniatures for painting.

That, and the fact that they've got kids of their own :).

• Like 2

Got mine at last, pretty good considering the rotten weather this week. Artemis threw in a free Shamanic Boudi, which is generous beyond belief:

5aa3f015a102d_Hasslefree1.thumb.JPG.b3e14a64cb9ec0be8630f1aa5f0668fc.JPG5aa3f03b847e4_Hasslefree2.thumb.JPG.80bfb54c4f884465b22706e4782c06ac.JPG

All beatifully detailed and clean castings, as per usual.

• Like 5

I guess I'm in the last batch of shipments as I still haven't gotten a shipping notice... I'm not typically one to complain, but it kinda sucks to go pretty much all in to a kickstarter and then see late backers getting their orders long before you even get word that yours is on the way. I'm not like, ragingly upset or anything and I know they had a lot of setbacks out of their control and I've backed a lot of kickstarters so I know that sort of thing is par for the course but...eh, I'm kinda bummed.

I haven't received anything either.  Backerkit status shows the package was marked as shipped on 2/12, which put me right at the upper range of how long things have historically taken to reach me in Texas.  Since there State of the Union update says they are all caught up, I figured I'd wait at least through the weekend before I reach out.

2 minutes ago, Clearman said:

I haven't received anything either.  Backerkit status shows the package was marked as shipped on 2/12, which put me right at the upper range of how long things have historically taken to reach me in Texas.  Since there State of the Union update says they are all caught up, I figured I'd wait at least through the weekend before I reach out.

Keep in mind that backerkit marked it shipped when he printed the label and added it to his pile.  he's said the pile had hundreds in it a time..

That said, in the State of the HF Union posted on FB yesterday, he said that :

as of this coming week will have finally finished with our big Kickstarter and the Pledge Manager was a successful part of that. It's still going, it'll close this coming week,

So, one can hope that yours is actually in the post or close to it, by now..

• Like 2

If it doesn't arrive within 3 weeks of being shipped, let them know though. That's when they can contact the postal service or go into replacement mode. 

My backer kit doesn’t even say shipped. Soooooo my label hasn’t even been printed? I’ll wait through the week to see if I get any kind of notice. I think there’s supposed to be a KS update today, maybe? 

I don’t know. I think I wouldn’t be bothered had it not been for the email they sent asking if you wanted to make another purchase to combine with KS shipping. Don’t get me wrong, I think that’s a great service to offer people who’d already made orders, but the fact that you had to reply to that email or else your stuff wouldn’t ship really rubbed me the wrong way. I responded to that email within 10 minutes of receiving it. I shouldn’t have had to respond at all. It should’ve been a 48 hour notice that if you wanted it combined you should get your orders in and put it in the order notes within that time frame. But making the response to that email required and then never hearing back and still not getting a shipping notice made me feel like if I would’ve spent more money in the shop, I would’ve gotten my pledge by now. Maybe that’s unfounded, but my brain definitely responded with “How about you just send me the stuff I already paid you for instead of trying to get me to give you even more money?”

I’m really not trying to be salty about it, I don’t think I’ve ever complained about a Kickstarter before, and this isn’t the first time I’ve had one deliver very, very late, but I just feel very meh about how they’ve gone about things.

• Like 1

Nothing wrong with sending them email or contacting on the book of faces.. especially as he's saying that as of this week, everything should be wrapped up!

Well the update went out and while it answers everything except for my situation where my backerkit doesn’t say shipped at all, I’m still going to give it the rest of the week before I decide there’s truly a problem with my pledge. Like I said, I’m really not trying to be salty about it, I know they’re going to deliver my pledge, I just would’ve preferred if they’d communicated a bit differently than they have.

I'm really not happy with the update.  Since my backerkit ship date was 1/7, I'm reading that I should have everything.  I have nothing.  Not even a shipping notice.  I've sent another KS PM and another email.  I really hope he responds, but given the track record so far, I'll be pleasantly surprised if that happens.

My shipping date is still 1/7 in backerkit.

My frustration with the lack of fulfillment and lack of communications is making me angry at the entire situation.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I never received a shipping notice, but I figured it would be shipped within a few days of the "would you like to buy more" email. Since that was a month and a half ago I emailed today to check that nothing was lost in shipping. When I get a response I can let you all know. It never really occurred to me that it might not have been sent

Edited by Fire_Eyes