Smokestack

Hasslefree Miniatures kickstarter

I wish I could offer some good advise on how to contact HF.  I think one of the latest updates on KS has directions on who to email and a particular subject line.

17 minutes ago, mikem91 said:

I wish I could offer some good advise on how to contact HF.  I think one of the latest updates on KS has directions on who to email and a particular subject line.

This one has it..

Screenshot_20180714-065640_Kickstarter.thumb.jpg.0b7a1cf0526b42fc8c78087ce4ef98df.jpg

• Thanks 1

Sadly, today I've had to write my fourth email about my missing Resin Master Jaguar Shaman Boudi since I have not received any response for any of my any other emails. I hope that this can get resolved soon.

• Sad 3

I haven't received anything yet nor even confirmation that they've received my previous e-mails about it.

If I don't receive my package by next week or confirmation I'll contact the CC. 

And of course, to make me look like a dummy, it arrives today. however 

1 misspack, Living Ksenia SC instead of Living Ksenia, Accursed Queen. It looks like the one sent is the 'nude' version as opposed to the clothed version.

Now we'll see how long it takes to get that fixed.
  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Westfalia
      We have a new mini KS online. Monsters by Fancagne Didier and minis by Paul Hicks.

Link

• By Mckenna35
      For those who like to dress up their bases.  16 different flower options - woohoo!
    • By Gadgetman!
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mcahogarth/some-things-transcend/description

About
      Many years ago, I accidentally started a story about a man who accidentally started a war, and that was a wild ride to the end, or at least, to what I thought was the end. Until I accidentally started a short story sequel that became a novel that made it clear that if we're going to start a war, we should at least see it through to the conclusion of its opening stages.
      Which is where this book comes in.
      Some Things Transcend is the second book in the Princes' Game series, which picks up directly where Book 1, Even the Wingless, leaves off. This is a six-book series, and only Book 1 has a paperback or audio edition. It's time to change that.
      But wait! You say. I'm one of your fans, but I don't know this series. Why should I contribute to this? And lo, I say to you: the Princes' Game series interweaves with most of the other "modern" Peltedverse novels. Don't believe me? Have a look at this sketch of a timeline, where the stories of Reese and Hirianthial are in green, and the events of Princes' Game in red:
      Even if epic war stories with violence, "adult situations," headgames, crazy redemption arcs, alcohol and drugs, revolts and revolutions, more crazy redemption arcs, and moral, ethical, and philosophical discussions are not your cup of tea, the events of the PG series will inform future series in the Peltedverse, which I am already at work on!
      But wait AGAIN! You say. What if I've never read any of your work at all! And then I would say to you, "You can start with the free novel Earthrise" if you want a space opera romp in a universe populated with friendly aliens, fuzzy critters, space elves, and humans all working together, or you can start with the novel Mindtouch if you want a gentle "forever friendship" story of college students coming of age, or you can leap right into the R-rated, HBO-compatible Princes' Game series with Even the Wingless. Because epic war stories with violence, "adult situations," headgames, crazy redemption arcs, alcohol and drugs, revolts and revolutions, more crazy redemption arcs, and moral, ethical, and philosophical discussions!
      But wait a THIRD time! I'm not into HBO-compatible anything! Or I don't like difficult stories without preparation! Don't worry, I've got you covered. I have a set of summaries of the entire series so you can read "ahead" and know what to prepare yourself for. (It's full of spoilers, but that's the point!) Go pick it up! Or don't, if you hate spoilers and prefer surprises!
      Stretch Goals
      So, some stretch goals! Just in case, even though this is only a week!  
      $750 - Are you tired of bookmarks yet? I hope you're not tired of bookmarks yet! At $750, everyone who gets a physical reward will receive one! You need more bookmarks!   $1000 - I will write a short story about Vasiht'h telling Sehvi about his experiences during the events of Dreamhealers 5, "Family"! You know you want more Vasiht'h and Sehvi time. Everyone will receive an e-copy! $1500 - Wait, another short? Yes, absolutely! This one will be a vignette, with Jahir's POV of acquiring the jackal chest and amulet rampant and communicating with 'the ambassador' during the events of Wingless. Everyone will receive an e-copy! Over $1500 - I will wiggle a lot! And then tuck that money away to pay for the audiobook, which will probably cost about $3000. No, I am not expecting you all to hit $3000 in a week. I love y'all but please, buy groceries and stuff. <3 But Jaguar! You say. Why are your stretch goals so modest! Why don't you do Chatcaava plushes! We would totally be on board with Chatcaava plushes! 
      Because, dear backers, I don't want to fall down on this job for you, and that means humble goals. *bows* I admit Chatcaava plushes would be adorbs though. 
      But Jaguar, AGAIN! What if we want more vignettes or shorts!? 
      I'm not opposed to this idea. Tell me what you're interested in seeing. >.>
      Oh, and before I forget, the original for the Collector Level:
      Risks and challenges
      As much as possible I've streamlined this one so it takes very little by way of work. I've gotten very good at packing and shipping things!
      I think the biggest risks are:
      1. I get hyper and start throwing in prizes and things that I shouldn't because I like running myself to ragged shreds doing stuff;
      2. I get too perfectionist about the things and fuss them to death over millimeter differences in whitespace only I am going to care about.
      I think I'll be able to handle #2 since I've done OVER NINE THOUSAND of these Kickstarters. It's #1 you all are going to have to help me with. Sit on me if I start gibbering about something that sounds impossible, please?

• By SamuraiJack
      About

Manufacturing of the miniatures will be done here in the UK. The resin casting will be done at the Dark-Art-Studios HQ headed up by Byron Townshend the original caster from the first project. We have a solid team here in the UK, so pledge with confidence!  
      Please note the miniatures will be supplied unpainted and some will be supplied in kit form. all figurines & scenery featured in the project will be cast in a high quality resin, grey in colour with a slight flex to it similar to the forge world formula.
      Byron Townshend (Dark Art Caster) & Boris Woloszyn (Sculptor)  

• By paintybeard
      A kickstarter for Crooked Dice's "Children of the Field" is set to start on 1st May;

Quite a lot of detail on the company web-page: http://www.crooked-dice.co.uk/wp/

I really like this companys' figures; crisp, unusual metals that don't break the bank. Clever rules too. 

I had a nice chat with Karl at SALUTE, who hinted that he plans a post-apocalyptic kickstarter at the end of the year.
  • Who's Online   11 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)