Smokestack

Hasslefree Miniatures kickstarter

Two browsers (Chrome and Opera) are displaying the picture above (and all the others you posted) as a broken link.  I tried it in Firefox and it works there.  I checked the address of the image and found the https:// prefix.  When I copied the address and switched it to http:// instead, it displayed correctly in Chrome and Opera.

Is anyone else experiencing the same thing?

The post looks good in Opera on my machine, so it's probably an issue with your end.

Barring accident, emergency, or Kickstarter deciding we can't just launch after all, then today is Kickstarter Day!
Hoping to launch around 8pm UK time, assuming that when I press the button it actually works!

Per Google

8:00 PM Sunday, in United Kingdom is
3:00 PM Sunday, in Washington, DC

Also I asked

"Good evening! looking forward to the kickstarter. Will any of your existing range be offered? Like a "skyclad" optional buy or a "not disney princesses" optional but that lets you pick up a set of x for $x.00? someother kickstarters have done that (like dark Sword) and (Bombshell Babes)."

and was answered:

Hasslefree Minis We are working on that right now, we will probably do something like that but not from the outset.

We're trying to stick as closely to the 'Matt Dixon' art angle as possible, but we do have some Matt Dixon based figures in our range already and they will definitely make an apearance

55d8f57380.jpg

• Like 5

Kev White does Matt Dixon... Well that could be a Kickstarter filled with some interesting art.... >_>

I will be watching this one, depending how fleshy the barbarian is... i have enough "average weight & skinny" 28/32 mm minis. I can always splurge on some thick chicks.

• Like 7

"not disney princesses"

Where does one find these on the Hasslefree website? I've seen sculpts but never seem to be able to find them to buy them.

I'm looking forward to the kickstarter.

Kev White does Matt Dixon... Well that could be a Kickstarter filled with some interesting art.... >_>

I will be watching this one, depending how fleshy the barbarian is... i have enough "average weight & skinny" 28/32 mm minis. I can always splurge on some thick chicks.

Kevin has never shied away from thick chicks as it were.

• Like 2

Kevin has never shied away from thick chicks as it were.

To put it mildly. His "Libby" series is a thing of beauty.

• Like 1

"not disney princesses"

Where does one find these on the Hasslefree website? I've seen sculpts but never seem to be able to find them to buy them.

I'm looking forward to the kickstarter.

Okay, firstly you can't find these particular sculpts yet as they're what the kickstarter is all about. The sculpts aren't even finished yet but they're well underway.

Secondly, when you look at the Hasselfree website you'll see a lot of category titles along the bar near the top of the page. Browse, Fantasy & Steampunk, Modern & Apocalyptic, Sci Fi & Weird War, Basing & Accessories (and even the old Artemis Black category too). With the exception of the Browse button (which just takes you to the full catalogue) the rest of those titles are drop down menus to help you refine your search through the existing released Hasslefree models.

I hope I've been able to help.

Merideh, Elsa, and Anna are already on the site under fantasy. They may only be resin right now, so check resin masters. For Elsa and Anna, they also have a couple versions, including skyclad, but with different hairstyles.

Edited by Smokestack
  • Like 1

No. The not-Disney Princesses are in the resin masters section.

HFMASTER H147 Resin Master - Seren a Delyth looks like Merida from Brave to me.

HFMASTER H133 Resin Master - Cara looks like the nonmagical sister from Frozen to me (with a sword on her belt).

HFMASTER H134 Resin Master - Apprentice Raisa looks like Elsa from Frozen to me.

HFMASTER H135 Resin Master - Archmage Raisa looks like Elsa with a staff.

The resin masters are too expensive for my too poor wallet to afford, but I would find a way to get Cara and Raisa in metal. If they ever become available that way.

EDIT: I had to go look, and it's embarrassing to say, but I did not notice the skyclad Cara and Raisa. Their hair is very different, especially Raisa.

Edited by Brother Jim
  • Like 4

I have some Libbys, if some of the minis in this KS are similar I will get them :)

I giggle at this, because that is my families nick name for me. 

But I too have a couple of Libbys. 

• Like 4

The resin masters are too expensive for my too poor wallet to afford, but I would find a way to get Cara and Raisa in metal. If they ever become available that way.

They tend to become available in metal a couple of months after the resin release. Sometimes 3 months. The kickstarter might delay things but they'll become available in metal eventually.

• Like 1

About half an hour to go then...

I think I'm most interested in the winter versions of most of these, but it will be hard to pass up a full set.

• Like 2