Smokestack

Hasslefree Miniatures kickstarter

I went in for a pile of metal.  We'll see what gets unlocked, but my current plan is for a mix of pinup and winter.  One or two skyclad are fun for practice painting skin, but after that they just get kind of boring.

Tattoos?

• Like 3

I went in for a pile of metal.  We'll see what gets unlocked, but my current plan is for a mix of pinup and winter.  One or two skyclad are fun for practice painting skin, but after that they just get kind of boring.

Tattoos?

Still plenty of room for that on your typical pinup figure, though TBH I don't paint tattoos that often.

I just noticed some of the stretch goals they have posted today!  Sigh....  Deciding which to get will be difficult.  I cant afford to get as many as I would like.  As if there wasn't 20 already I want to pick up.  Which reminds me I need to get back to work painting the HF I have in my queue.

• Like 1

Pebbles grew up?

a7e3cd3307b2fe30d8d64de4e3f63530.jpg

(and using Bam Bam's club)

She got it in the divorce........ :devil:

Will try & get in on this one. Love that you can pick & choose the style of the mini vs having a them in groups.

• Like 1

I've so much of Hasslefrees stuff on my want list already it's making it hard to choose the sculpts I'd really want from this.

Not tempted by as much from the Kickstarter as I would've expected.

Edited by Darsc Zacal
  • Like 1

Some nice barbarian so far :)

I'm still waiting, I'd really like to see more sculpts and see how filled out some of these ladies will be compared to concept art.

I'm guessing I may end up with a few resin by the end.

And my excuse for all fall KS is always my birthday and my Anniversary are in October :)

• Like 2

Yeah I pledged for the 12 metal girls and Trike the triceratops...But, wife has said "no" to this kickstarter as mortgage and two laptops for kids and a $800 car AC bill this month have salted the earth in my bank account...

So, stealth pledge... Don't know if I will keep Trike or maybe add another 12 metal girls. Metal girls may come between my marriage... :(

And it looks like the Shield maiden goblins are not going to happen, or the Bombshells babes... :(

Edited by Smokestack

I went for the 6 mini pledge...though I wish they were sculpting something between the full pin up with bikini and the winter one that is full clothed and very winter themed.  I am an adult, you think I would have learnt that you don't always get what you want by now :)

I really want to not like you guys right now. I think. Maybe. I might be too busy drooling on the pretty.

.... now I just have to decide how badly I want them, and clear the budget implosion with Mr. Thorne. ... o.O

• Like 1

Some nice barbarian so far :)

I'm still waiting, I'd really like to see more sculpts and see how filled out some of these ladies will be compared to concept art.

I'm guessing I may end up with a few resin by the end.

And my excuse for all fall KS is always my birthday and my Anniversary are in October :)

If you check Kev's facebook page you can see some work in progress sculpts for the first few girls. Remember they're currently skyclad. Garments & armour add bulk. I think he's managed to remain fairly faithful to the proportions in the artwork so far.

Unsurprisingly I'm in for 12 resins. Great price for HF resin per mini.

I was in for 6, but then he added the Not Trooper stretch goal. The Trooper IS MY JAM.

I may end up with more. I did budget for this one, and unlike RH I cannot imagine this having casting issues and will be super sad if it does. Depends on if he gets a few more of his recent sculpts on the online store before the KS ends, he's competing against himself, really :)

Excited to see what Tre will be adding, too.

edited to add: In primarily for the skyclads, Kev's anatomy sculpting is top notch and his nudes are a work of art

• Like 4

I was in for 6, but then he added the Not Trooper stretch goal. The Trooper IS MY JAM.

Uh. I wasn't very tempted by this project... then they added The Trooper. I don't even get a will save against that. My jam indeed! 

• Like 2