Dark Sword’s Female Wood Elf Warrior, DSM7419, painted by SGHawkins09:

77299 Bones Female Antipaladin, by Darcstaar:

Reaper 02796, Ilsa Darkstep, Thief, by ub3r_n3rd:

Reaper 77384: Arathanel Elf Ranger, by Pochi:

Corporea’s magnificent Mother of Dragons bust from Nuts Planet:

• Like 1

Sophie was taken paints Valloa, elf thief:

• Like 1

Is it wrong that I want to give this guy pointy ears and paint him as a Drow?

02044_G.jpg

I have ever since I saw him in the minis case.

I REALLY don't like Drizz't or however it's spelled. This is worse than an EVIL brother, this is the REALLY embarrassing brother.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

58 minutes ago, PaganMegan said:

Is it wrong that I want to give this guy pointy ears and paint him as a Drow?

02044_G.jpg

I have ever since I saw him in the minis case.

I REALLY don't like Drizz't or however it's spelled. This is worse than an EVIL brother, this is the REALLY embarrassing brother.

I got that figure as a stand in for Sleazy Bugger - the relative Bilbo didn't invite to the party. ::P:

The Auld Grump - I was way too young when I read Bored of the Rings, by the Harvard Lampoon...

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By djizomdjinn
      It's been far, far too long since I sat down and painted a mini. Too many other life priorities. But anyways...

So, I painted a Sisters of Battle terminator, and I decided I wanted her as a mini. Games Workshop does not sell SoB terminators. And so began my long conversion process, spending far too much money on bits for a model that probably can't be ever fielded.

A ton of plasticard cementing, ProCreate sculpting, and general hackery later, I came out with this. Proportions are somewhat wonky, but I think they're beyond my capability to fix short of sculpting everything from scratch. Plus GW's proportions have always been wonky, especially for terminators.

A coat of primer and I'm feeling better about this whole project already.
    • By Mutilatedlips
      Dark elves are fun to paint. This came out just so classic looking to me, love it.

• By Pingo
      This is Hasslefree's HFA180, Monique, part of a group of modern adventurers I've been working on.

There is no WIP thread.

• By Pingo
      This is Reaper's 60164: Vampire Hunter, as she is rather innocuously called. She is remarkably armed and armored. I think she is from Pathfinder, and I am sure there is some story there.

There is no WIP thread.

Comments and critiques are, as always, welcomed.

• By Pingo
      There's a French wargame called "Alkemy" which has a faction of pseudo-Egyptian cat-people called the Khaliman Republic (or République Khalimane in the original).  A few years back I snagged a starter set of 5 resin figures I found on clearance because, well, cat people.

Currently I am involved in an elaborate and fascinating campaign combining White Wolf's World of Darkness (the one in Vampire the Masquerade second edition and Werewolf the Apocalypse) with its "Exalted" game, second edition (which was originally sold as the prehistory of the World of Darkness, although they backed away from that pretty fast).

This character is a PC for that game.  The person is a lycanthrope, or rather a feline therianthrope.  He has a human form, but I painted up the cat man because it's more fun.

This is the first small-scale non-terrain resin I've ever assembled or painted.  It was a little fiddly and I was worried about its fragility.  There are a few places with what is probably flash that I didn't have the courage to try to slice off.

Comments welcome.

WIP thread here.

• Who's Online   24 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)