TheAuldGrump

Mordheim....

22 minutes ago, TheAuldGrump said:

GW has stated that it is being planned - but it will very likely depend on how successful the new Necromunda is.

Which is part of the reason I am being so cranky about how limited the new Necromunda book and board game are - I really want Necromunda to be a success, but to me it looks like they shot themselves in the foot before starting the race.

The Auld Grump

Agreed. I refuse to get excited about Mordheim, because I got excited about Necromunda, and sure enough, the [expletive deleted]s tried to sell me the damn thing piecemeal.

At this rate, when Mordheim comes out, they'll sell you a boxed set with nothing but a book and some cardboard scenery for $150... and then the individual figures will come shrinkwrapped to individual hardcover books for $60 each...

There is that game that Mantic did a KS for, kind of like Mordheim, and looks like it will have a nice full box.

Grump will no doubt remember the name.

I am getting the demons for that one, and will be using a Sophie for my leader.:devil:

Vanguard! That was the name!

• Like 2

There are similarities, but some major differences as well - Vanguard assumes that the warband is part of a larger force, and only part of the full team is on the table at the same time

The Auld Grump

• Like 1

Sigh. They didn't pull this nonsense when they released Blood Bowl. Or Space Hulk. 

Bleh.

• Like 1