Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fanguad

3rd Party Ribbon Collecting

125 posts in this topic

There should be a "elf smurf" ribbon...if you use a word at con you can't say on forum without getting censored or batted. :lol:

As funny as that would be :lol: I think the Reaper peeps would prefer we not encourage people to use family-unfriendly language... :;): 

5 people like this

I tried to infer that I wasn't being serious, not sure how well that worked

2 people like this

I tried to infer that I wasn't being serious, not sure how well that worked

Use the purple paint... it's supposed to accentuate the different meaning your words may imply...

5 people like this

I am OCD on somethings and not others, however when it comes to harassing people I can and do set my OCD aside..... I have been known for my harassment. In fact there are small tribes in the Amazon that send me tribute to stay away and not harass them.

Especially at the Speed Paint table; you were the best heckler in the group! ^_^

Huzzah!

--OneBoot

Why thank you One Boot. Will I have the pleasure of your bootness this year?

:D

Sadly, no: Real life+lack of monies means that I'll be spectating from home this year. :down:

BUT! I plan to do whatever it takes to come next year, barring anything super major! ^_^

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

I wish we could spectate.  Just have a camera pointed at a random part of the con and kick off the stream... 

Then we could see it just a little bit and maybe see some of the ribbons.  I would probably watch the stream too much... even if nothing was going on...

3 people like this

Been suggested before. The Reaper peeps nixed it on the fact you'd have to let everyone know they may be recorded etc.

5 people like this

I am OCD on somethings and not others, however when it comes to harassing people I can and do set my OCD aside..... I have been known for my harassment. In fact there are small tribes in the Amazon that send me tribute to stay away and not harass them.

Especially at the Speed Paint table; you were the best heckler in the group! ^_^

Huzzah!

--OneBoot

Why thank you One Boot. Will I have the pleasure of your bootness this year?

:D

Sadly, no: Real life+lack of monies means that I'll be spectating from home this year. :down:

BUT! I plan to do whatever it takes to come next year, barring anything super major! ^_^

Huzzah!

You will be missed greatly. We will raise a glass for you.... It will be an empty glass as either Ludo, someone else, or I will emptied it already, but we shall raise the glass or bottle, or maybe a brush,..... What the heck was my point??? Ah yes you will be missed greatly. We will raise a glass for you....it will be an empty glass as either,,, oh heck now I am repeating myself.

6 people like this

There should be a "elf smurf" ribbon...if you use a word at con you can't say on forum without getting censored or batted. :lol:

Zeneca, I thought YOU were the elf smurf??? Were you not the one chasing the little blue girl around the tables last year?

1 person likes this

Zeneca???

Sounds like a good story here...

1 person likes this

I had no idea ribbons were such a big thing!!! I will collect as many as I can and make a ribbon banner on my inspiration board. ::D:

Okay, I finally made up my mind. I'll have two different ribbons with me: rainbow for "Family" and allies, and the other one...well...if I hear a specific phrase from my signature, the utterer shall receive a ribbon. ;D

Guess we'll see people reciting your sig at you...
8p

Dash dash!

Anevern dash http colon forward slash forward slash www dot anevern dot com !

Dash dash!

:bday:

7 people like this

I had no idea ribbons were such a big thing!!! I will collect as many as I can and make a ribbon banner on my inspiration board. ::D:

Okay, I finally made up my mind. I'll have two different ribbons with me: rainbow for "Family" and allies, and the other one...well...if I hear a specific phrase from my signature, the utterer shall receive a ribbon. ;D

8p

Dash dash!

Dash dash!

You know, that'd earn you that ribbon on principle. ;D

5 people like this

8p

Dash dash!

Dash dash!

ROFL!!!! :lol:! :lol:!

See, this is why you're my favorite. ^_^

Huzzah!

5 people like this

Surely it could be shortened to "DASH DASH!" as the rest of that is just waaay too long.

4 people like this

I'll have world wide miniature day ribbons.   Im trying to make WWMD a thing.  :)

2 people like this