Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Greetings all! It is I, the Questgiver! Wait, no, the New Questioner! You are now on a quest to answer questions for a whole month! *mad cackling*
Okay, onward to December's questions. We shall discuss random things. We shall discuss ourselves. We shall converse about holidays and food! We shall have fun and merriment and describe said fun and merriment with mirth (not ruling out some moodiness).
For December 1st:
What have you done that you are proud of lately? It can be a big thing. It can be a small thing. We know you are at least glad to have done something!
*BONK!* is here to answer your questions and give badmost excellent advice.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for incidents, accidents, disability, dismemberments, bite marks, lumps on heads, death, random bits of cat fur or mummy wrappings, or monetary loss for following the advice of a mummified cat plush toy.
Greetings forum things! Once again, I, the Griffin of Grumpiness snag the tattered robe of the Quisitor in my beak for this the ninth month of Old Rome's calendar and also the month all Turkeys Dread!
Question for Thursday, Nov 1st:
Halloween is behind us, how long will you tolerate the decorations thereof?
When do yours (if you had some) get stowed away for next year?
The Frequently Ignored "Rules"
1. Every day, or so (unless I am out or ill or something) I will post a question.
2. In theory there is a 24 hour span to answer that question before the next question is posted.
2.5. (Rule 2 is the most frequently ignored rule.)
3. Questions are going to be posted between 2AM and 9AM GMT (London time).
3.5 (Rule 3 may be the 2nd most broken rule.)
4. Everyone is encouraged to suggest future questions to be posted via PM to me.
5. You do not have to answer every question to play...
6. If a question is TMI or N/A simply wait for the next question.. ..or post that you decline to answer (clues regarding why are always fun).
7. Weekend questions will take the form of two or three day challenges, often starting on Fridays.
1st Question will be posted in a bit (had to wait so it didn't merge posts) ...and this month only... we start on the 3rd.
Who's Online 14 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)