Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Baldur8762

Out of Stock?

18 posts in this topic

Hello fine Reaper peoples!

I am wondering why so many of the Bones minis are out of stock? I went to look for a whole bunch to purchase and saw that many were not available.  Are they being discontinued? Was there just a huge call for Bones minis and I missed the excitement?  I hope you will have more soon, there are some really nice looking ones that I would love to get.  Thanks for your answers, you guys are the BEST!!! I am a devoted Reaper man now.

Thank you for asking.

In a line of about 400 SKUs, there are only about twenty that are currently out of stock so that isn't really "so many".

When our quantities are low, we place a restock order.  When it arrives we update the online quantities.  You are just looking at items that have not yet had their restock arrive.  

The line is still being produced and is growing.

4 people like this

Thank you for your response. I think I might have over exaggerated. It seems many of the ones that I really want were out of stock. I guess a lot of people also wanted them too!

3 people like this

Yes, the most popular items go out of stock the most often

10 people like this

Will Ursula the Bear Rider be back in Bones before the end of the Halloween ghoulie bad special?  It's the main thing I want.

Obviously, I am a sucker for popular Bones miniatures. So many I want are out of stock I barely even managed to scrape together enough extra stuff for my yearly ReaperCon bag order. I wouldn't have managed if i didn't need dropper bottles.  :blink:

1 person likes this

I'm a retailer who buys one or two fairly large Bones orders a month. I know only 20 out of 400 are OOS but it FEELs like a lot more when I try to reorder and find them missing week after week.

I've asked before, but it would be great if there were some way to be notified when specific OOS minis were back in.

1 person likes this

Yes, the most popular items go out of stock the most often

That Bones Lich must be hella popular because it's always out of stock. But it is hella nice... Maybe some day I can snag one.

Thank you for asking.

In a line of about 400 SKUs, there are only about twenty that are currently out of stock so that isn't really "so many".

When our quantities are low, we place a restock order.  When it arrives we update the online quantities.  You are just looking at items that have not yet had their restock arrive.  

The line is still being produced and is growing.

Fingers crossed I can at least nab those Skeleton Guardian Sword minis soon...

I'm a retailer who buys one or two fairly large Bones orders a month. I know only 20 out of 400 are OOS but it FEELs like a lot more when I try to reorder and find them missing week after week.

I've asked before, but it would be great if there were some way to be notified when specific OOS minis were back in.

We are making plans to affect production changes which will greatly speed up our restock timetables. 

Right now, we try to order a restock when we have a 3-month supply left, as the average restock takes ~3 months. Some, unfortunately, take longer, and others are faster. The public is never aware of the ones that take 3 months or less, because those never have to get turned off, so from the outside, you can only see the ones that are on the slow end of average, enhancing the illusion that we have a stock problem.

9 people like this

Any update of the possibility of notification for oos minis coming back? Or a back-order system would be even better.
At this point there's about a dozen that I'm waiting on to restock for my store.

The notify feature was buggy and will not be reported any time soon. We are developing an improved website which should resolve many of the bugs and errors with the current site.

Restocks are generally announced on our front page, and on Facebook.

3 people like this

Is it worth waiting for 77006, 77007, 77009, 77025, 77040, 77093 before I make my order? I'll wait a week or two if you've any idea if they'll be coming in stock imminently.

Thanks

It'll be longer than that.

11 hours ago, ladystorm said:

It'll be longer than that.

Good to know... thank you