Sign in to follow this  
Darsc Zacal

Moonstone Skirmish game by Goblin King Games

The Kickstarter is live:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1138228733/moonstone-fantasy-skirmish-game/description

This one is for a skirmish game featuring their wonderfully fantastical minis many of which are available in either metal or resin.

Edited by Darsc Zacal
Tag updated
  • Like 1

Are they the one that made the firespitter? I regret not backing that.

Yep. That's them. And I have the same regret but I just couldn't swing it at the time.

Are they the one that made the firespitter? I regret not backing that.

Yep. That's them. And I have the same regret but I just couldn't swing it at the time.

Agreed. Adulting is difficult and stupid T__T

• Like 2

I don't know that the 3 week campaign will be long enough for me to do anything. Will have to hit remind and wait and see.

If your pledge total reaches Â£58 or higher, you receive Diana, Queen of the Fae, for free. They are thinking about a resin version along side the metal version.

c612dae56cd16182a766a089c0af4685_origina

Production and fulfilment is running a few months behind schedule on this one.

Nothing unusual in a kickstarter and things do look to be moving forward.

Well this is something you don't want to see in an update.

"Sadly we were informed shortly after the last update that there has been complications with our casting company’s metal spinning mechanicals, resulting in a damaged machine, but much worse, the electrocution of it’s operator.

Thankfully he is ok and making a speedy recovery, however this has meant that the metal production had to be put on hold as the machine was repaired, and being a man down, the team have been yet unable to complete their resin production which in itself is a very timely process."

So further delays but at least no one was seriously hurt.

• Sad 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By jonaas33
      The weather is basically perfect, so I have been outside painting and writing D&D adventures while enjoying the sunshine!  I got this bad dude finished a little bit ago and I am pretty proud of how he turned out.  I will probably go back and touch a few things up later on, but right now I would appreciate any critiques and advice.  Thanks in advance!

• By Red The White
      Hello, compatriots! I am a college student in desperate need of useful sources of information! I have taken upon the task of writing my final project in my composition class on the history of wargaming and tabletop miniatures. Painting miniatures is potentially my biggest hobby, and it seemed like an excellent topic for a paper. I need to do a 12-minute elevator pitch of my paper next Friday, and the paper itself must be 2,500 words and is due at the end of the semester (May 5th).

The issue is, I'm having difficulty finding sources that I can cite. I'd go hunting for books, but I don't have a whole ton of time to wait for shipping. So, I've come to you folks. If there are any sources that you are aware of that will help me in my journey, please post them here. If there are important people I could potentially email and ask questions of, that would be cool, too. I already have some info with W. Britain beginning production of hollow lead toy soldiers and the publication of H.G. Welles' "Little Wars". I'd like to know more about when and how painting miniatures for wargames became a hobby of its own, major changes in the miniature manufacturing industry, key players, where we are today, etc.
    • By aku-chan
      Burning Rose Kickstarter
      On 12th April we will be launching a Kickstarter to fund the creation of the Daughters of the Burning Rose, an entire new army of gothic medieval warrior women!
      The range is heavily inspired by historical armour and weaponry. Models will cover a range of fantasy, steampunk and gothic sci-fi styles, so you can use them in all kinds of game systems and settings.
      We are using Kickstarter because we have exciting ideas for a huge range of different infantry, character and larger models, and we need your support to help make them a reality.

The Models
      The models will be 28mm heroic scale, designed to closely match similar plastic models from existing manufacturers. 
      Rank and file infantry will be modular and fully poseable with a range of options.
      All models will be made in hand cast resin, manufactured in our London studios using the same high-quality methods we have been perfecting since 2011. 
      We will be offering around 8-10 different models to start with, but have many more at various stages in the design process which we can unlock if we get enough funding.

The Pledge levels
      There will not be any “early bird” pledges/special offers, so you won’t miss out if you are not able to join us for the launch. 
      You will be able to pledge any amount of money, and choose exactly the models from the collection you need to suit your game system, making a great saving against the retail price. 
      Shipping will be charged after the campaign ends, and you will be able to change and add to your pledge on the pledge manager website.
      We will have pledge levels at £1, £40, £100 and £250, which will give you access to a number of exclusive models and freebies depending on how much support we get.

Not a company I've heard of before, but they do seem to have good reputation as a 3rd party supplier of Imperial Guard bits.

There's a few more bits of concept art on their Facebook page.
    • By ladystorm
      The following new release items have a hard release date of Monday, April 30, 2018.

Dark Heaven Metal Fantasy Miniatures
      03871___ Tosca, Dreadmere Hag by Bob Ridolfi $6.99
      03872___ Fruella, Dreadmere Mercenary by Bob Ridolfi $6.99
      03873___ Serena, Dreadmere Rogue by Bob Ridolfi $6.99
      03874___ Thunderfoot Defender (Triceratops) by Chris Lewis $16.49
      03875___ Bloodcrest Smasher (Parasaur) by Chris Lewis $9.79
      03876___ Armorback Barbarian (Ankylosaurus) by Chris Lewis $9.79
      03877___ Blacktooth Savage (Tyrannosaurus) by Chris Lewis $13.49
      03878___ Skywing Stormcaller (Pteranodon) by Chris Lewis $9.29

Reaper Dungeon Dwellers
      07004___ Dungeon Dwellers: Stitch Thimbletoe, Halfling Thief by Bobby Jackson $9.49
    • By Darsc Zacal
      Heard about this on the Meeples and Miniatures podcast and thought it sounded like an interesting game.

Fourth Quarter Football gives you the feel of Football, but in a game that can be played in under one and a half hours. There are no endless tables and charts, just heart pumping action focusing on the key skill players (although with the addition of Subs Pack One, the game can be played up to the full eleven a side). The game has a unique combination table top miniatures action with tactical deck building.

• Who's Online   5 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)