Sign in to follow this  
Darsc Zacal

Moonstone Skirmish game by Goblin King Games

The Kickstarter is live:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1138228733/moonstone-fantasy-skirmish-game/description

This one is for a skirmish game featuring their wonderfully fantastical minis many of which are available in either metal or resin.

Edited by Darsc Zacal
Tag updated
  • Like 1

Are they the one that made the firespitter? I regret not backing that.

Yep. That's them. And I have the same regret but I just couldn't swing it at the time.

Are they the one that made the firespitter? I regret not backing that.

Yep. That's them. And I have the same regret but I just couldn't swing it at the time.

Agreed. Adulting is difficult and stupid T__T

• Like 2

I don't know that the 3 week campaign will be long enough for me to do anything. Will have to hit remind and wait and see.

If your pledge total reaches Â£58 or higher, you receive Diana, Queen of the Fae, for free. They are thinking about a resin version along side the metal version.

c612dae56cd16182a766a089c0af4685_origina

Production and fulfilment is running a few months behind schedule on this one.

Nothing unusual in a kickstarter and things do look to be moving forward.

Well this is something you don't want to see in an update.

"Sadly we were informed shortly after the last update that there has been complications with our casting company’s metal spinning mechanicals, resulting in a damaged machine, but much worse, the electrocution of it’s operator.

Thankfully he is ok and making a speedy recovery, however this has meant that the metal production had to be put on hold as the machine was repaired, and being a man down, the team have been yet unable to complete their resin production which in itself is a very timely process."

So further delays but at least no one was seriously hurt.

• Sad 3

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      Found this in a box labeled "Mierce."  I think it is from a KS, I don't know.  I can't find it on their web site and they've had about a hundred crowdfunded projects.  Does anyone recognize her?  I'm looking for an image I can use as an assembly guide. 

• By beefcake
      Hi all, 

I feel a bit bad that this is my first post here on Reaper Forum advertising a kickstarter. I used to go by the Moniker Kaybee or Kaybee81 (can't remember) but as I'm known as beefcake on other fora I thought it best to go by the same name everywhere. Anyway here is a link to some STL files for purchase.

The Wizard's Tower contains stackable tower sections to create your own unique Wizard's Tower. 
      Files have been scaled for 28mm miniatures but, as with all 3d printable files, you have the ability to scale them up or down to suit your gaming needs.
      The initial reward consists of 7 different modular tower pieces and a ladder. All of which have been created on Blender, run through a repair tool, to check for any non-manifold parts and other errors, and printed.

[li]Tower roof[/li]
      [li]Single window tower section[/li]
      [li]Tower section with door[/li]
      [li]Tower bridge (2 bridge sections link together)[/li]
      [li]Double window tower section[/li]
      [li]Windowless tower section[/li]
      [li]Tower base[/li]
      [li]and a ladder[/li]

[/li]
      [/list] All for NZD $10 (roughly USD $6.80)

The tower pieces can be oriented in almost any direction to provide a different look each time you game.
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1173449368/the-wizards-tower-3d-printable-modular-tower-syste
    • By jonaas33
      This was a super fun fig to paint!  I'm not really happy with the eyes, and I think I might go back and add a black eye or a bruise at some point.  I think that would add some character, as well as cover up the mediocre job.  Otherwise, I am really happy with the rest of him.  Comments and critiques are welcome as always, thanks in advance!

• By Darsc Zacal
      Haven’t seen this one mentioned yet and it does seem a bit different for the zombie survival genre of miniatures games:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1519152481/z-war-one-exodus?ref=creator_nav
      -

Theres a bit of a discount for those backing in the first 72 hours.

I’ll admit I find this interesting. Like the ships and docks setting.
      Dice Sports also had a previous kickstarter for a different game, Damnation, that is set in the same world.

I’m not familiar with the company or their previous game. If anyone here has had experience with either I’d like to hear what you think.

• Who's Online   35 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)