Sign in to follow this  
SparrowMarie

77120: Vaeloth, Hellborn Paladin

This is a mini that I painted up for my sibling for our D&D campaign. Sibling picked all the colors and I did the rest. I plan on doing some freehand on his shield but sibling has yet to decide what to put on it.  

I finally got my light box up and running, I'm still tweaking with angles and stuff to set things on so things like the front of this one aren't so dark. 

C&C welcome and appreciated.

post-13972-0-60153500-1476820666.jpg

post-13972-0-13650700-1476820666.jpg

• Like 17

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Geoff Davis
      03823: Day of the Dead Duchess sculpted by Derek Schubert .  I bought this figure a couple of years ago when it first came out but I had a hard time getting a vision of what it should look like.  Then someone asked me to paint it for them, so I went searching for inspiration.  Turns out, there are a lot of people who dress like this for the festival and there are lots of photos, so here's my interpretation.  C&C welcome.

• By EldritchEladrin
      Sculpt by Bobby Jackson.

This Halloween themed project was stolen borrowed from a comment made by @strawhat in the "Acquisitions" thread, Re: the shiny orange MSP sample. He suggested that the Halloween Knight would look good with shiny orange plate mail and a white pumpkin head.

So that's what I did:

Very pleased with how this piece turned out! The shiny is much shinier in person, but I think my favourite part, is the use of a white pumpkin. Definitely the right call!

Paints I used for the majority of the work:

Also made use of MSP Shadowed Stone for the shield, and MSP Pale Olive for cape highlights.

As always, comments welcome! :)
    • By Geoff Davis
      89012: Lem, Iconic Bard sculpted by Derek Schubert.  This guy was supposed to be a speed paint, but I got too interested in putting diamond patterns on his clothes. 

• By Schirf
      Haven't had a ton of time to paint this summer but I've managed to get a few things done. I've also been working on my basing. 
      I plan on going back and adding some OSL to Damien but saving that for another day.
      The Familiar is from GW, cira 1994 and was a fun little guy to paint.

C&C welcome and encouraged.

• By giyomuSan
      Still having 2 wizkids left to paint so I decided to first end the elf paladin set and make the second one.
      Also wanted to test some color paint and a snowy base ! 

not easy to take photo of snow stuff by the way xd...

• Who's Online   26 Members, 0 Anonymous, 131 Guests (See full list)