nytflyr

So, who is excited about ReaperCon 2017

4 minutes ago, Weird-O said:

I won't be at the tourney, but I'm planning to be at the CAV game for most of Friday.

I'm looking forward to meeting you too. I have Friday free and clear and plan to play a bunch of CAV.

I need to make a list of all the people I'm looking forward to meeting otherwise I'll never remember everyone.

J--

• Like 3

I had ReaperCon dreams last night.  Which is weird, because I've never been.  Mostly I think it was trying to get from some nebulous hotel and pack everything to get over there to suddenly being where there were a lot of red bags and we weren't sure if we were supposed to be sorting them or moving them or what.  And then other things happened.  Mostly things that involved waiting but with limited time left.  I guess my brain is sorting things out for me...

• Like 6

45 minutes ago, Grayfax said:

I had ReaperCon dreams last night.  Which is weird, because I've never been.  Mostly I think it was trying to get from some nebulous hotel and pack everything to get over there to suddenly being where there were a lot of red bags and we weren't sure if we were supposed to be sorting them or moving them or what.  And then other things happened.  Mostly things that involved waiting but with limited time left.  I guess my brain is sorting things out for me...

I’m going to have a good laugh if this year’s con bags are red. You might be prescient.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, jsalyers said:

I'm looking forward to meeting you too. I have Friday free and clear and plan to play a bunch of CAV.

I need to make a list of all the people I'm looking forward to meeting otherwise I'll never remember everyone.

J--

Make sure you go to @Pegazus. He will have a bingo card that helps people meet other forumites. It's a good bit of fun.

• Like 8

Seems like there are a lot more vendors for this year!

*** Looks at wallet ***

*** Grins evilly ***

• Like 3

Car is all fixed and ready for the road trip to Texas! It will be nice to have a car that dies not sound like I am running over robot puppies every time I hit a bump.

• Like 5

Well if my online schedule is the same as the printed one (will release tomorrow), it appears Sunday morning is not my last day before Con vacation. I've gotta work Monday morning....ugh. I've got to much to do that day!! I'll have to see if they screw up the day I come back again this year. They had me on Sunday night last year. Co-worker worked for me & we just switched days off. Gotta love people who can't read plain English.

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, haldir said:

Well if my online schedule is the same as the printed one (will release tomorrow), it appears Sunday morning is not my last day before Con vacation. I've gotta work Monday morning....ugh. I've got to much to do that day!! I'll have to see if they screw up the day I come back again this year. They had me on Sunday night last year. Co-worker worked for me & we just switched days off. Gotta love people who can't read plain English.

I know how you feel, I've been pulling 12 hour days for the last few weeks plus weekends. Unfortunately I'll be working this weekend as well which will keep me from getting my 4th entry done.

• Like 6

Well, I have my entry 80% done.  I just pulled off some of the most complex freehand work I've done to date.  I finally have a good feeling about this entry.  Just have her final skintones, darklining, touch-ups, and basing left.  Woot!

• Like 10

Flesh done on new entry I started on Monday. We will see if I have time to finish her, but with the flesh done there is hope!

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Pegazus should put my avatar in the middle of the card as the free space,  technically I'm there because I'll be in everyone's hearts.:lol:

Well if it helps you're one of a couple forumites that is a named pregen for my games. ::D:

• Like 8