nytflyr

So, who is excited about ReaperCon 2017

2331 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, ub3r_n3rd said:

Got 3 people looking to play so far who have PM'd me, have room for up to 3 more. 

A bit more about this: I will have over a dozen Pre-generated characters available to choose from, but I'm also allowing for people to bring their own beloved characters to the game. 6th level 5E rules, nothing OP meaning you shouldn't have a carp-ton of magical items or house-ruled special abilities or some such. Bring dice (or download a dice app to your phone), a pencil, your imagination, and perhaps a mini (painted or unpainted) to represent your PC. 

This can be a couple of 1-shots or it could be a small series of 2-3 games, depending on interest. 

I might be interested. I made up a 6th level dwarf pregen & frankly I'd like to play him sometime, ha ha. I'll defer to other people thou, as I'm not sure what my plans are going to be after-Con right now.

7 people like this

7 minutes ago, haldir said:

I might be interested. I made up a 6th level dwarf pregen & frankly I'd like to play him sometime, ha ha. I'll defer to other people thou, as I'm not sure what my plans are going to be after-Con right now.

You’re more than welcome to join and play with that dwarf. ::):

4 people like this

5 more days.....

5 people like this

19 hours ago, ub3r_n3rd said:

*runs around in a wild panicked rage, arms flayling around* :wow: 

Too soon! I’m not close to being done!!

What he said.

17 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

I should probably mention that worrying about how much time is left and flailing around like a chicken with its head cut off *points to @ub3r_n3rd* wastes valuable time and energy. Concentrate only on the task at hand and don't let thoughts of time distract you, because it takes your mind away from the project that you're working on. DO this and before you know it, everything will be done. Time to get zen, people.

Focus, Neo, focus.

Ok, Yoda.

16 hours ago, NomadZeke said:

Request for Unpaid time off - Declined :down:

That sucks, dude!

Sorry to hear it.

5 people like this

i'm not too worried about the con, i'm ready for it

what i'm most worried about is how to repair the shipping damage to my Ma'al, or just leave it be :unsure:

3 people like this

Last day of work before Reapercon! Well, technically, anyway. I'll still work a few hours from home tomorrow...but last day at the office!

I just dropped my car off to finally take care of the recalls that I meant to take care of like a year ago, so my air bags will not explode on my way to Dallas. Not getting maimed or killed are usually my ultimate goals on a road trip, after all. And, you know, there will be other human beings in my car at some point and I would rather not maim or kill them either.

13 people like this

I'm debating bringing an RPG to run... @ub3r_n3rd has 5e covered. Anyone up for some DCC? Star wars (d6)? Tales from the Floating Vagabond?

3 people like this

1 minute ago, Guindyloo said:

Not getting maimed or killed are usually my ultimate goals on a road trip, after all.

Some people's standards are just absurdly high.

10 people like this

14 hours ago, NomadZeke said:

It probably doesn't help we're having a smurfstorm going on with some new equipment...CEO is a nice guy, but I think there's just too much going on right now to justify it. At least I can procrastinate on a contest piece till next year?  I mean, I've procrastinated joining house procrastius, that should say something.

I'm sorry your time off was denied. That really bites.

We'll miss you at the con.

6 people like this

20 minutes ago, Guindyloo said:

Last day of work before Reapercon! Well, technically, anyway. I'll still work a few hours from home tomorrow...but last day at the office!

I just dropped my car off to finally take care of the recalls that I meant to take care of like a year ago, so my air bags will not explode on my way to Dallas. Not getting maimed or killed are usually my ultimate goals on a road trip, after all. And, you know, there will be other human beings in my car at some point and I would rather not maim or kill them either.

gonna put the goblin in the trunk to be safe?

9 people like this

10 minutes ago, knarthex said:

gonna put the goblin in the trunk to be safe?

I don't have a trunk, I have a hatchback. But I might put a blanket over him in case we drive past any small children.

So he can jump out and scare them.

12 people like this

41 minutes ago, Guindyloo said:

I highly approve of this.

8 minutes ago, Guindyloo said:

I don't have a trunk, I have a hatchback. But I might put a blanket over him in case we drive past any small children.

So he can jump out and scare them.

You're so considerate.::D:

What about card games? I've got Munchkin that I just recently found again...

9 people like this

I was going to bring Hero Realms.  Quick card game.  I have the option class packs for it as well.

Most likely won't bring any of the larger board games though.

I would offer to run a FATE game but I have yet to finish reading the rules.  Or play.  Mainly I just watched the game they played on Tabletop and want to give it a shot.

4 people like this

Is it normal for me to still be painting on my ReaperCon minis this close to the convention...? :)

I must certainly be in the top 10 of slowest painters ever.

I wonder if I can paint in the car while the wife drives to Dallas...?

J--

8 people like this

12 minutes ago, jsalyers said:

Is it normal for me to still be painting on my ReaperCon minis this close to the convention...? :)

There are people who aren't painting their Reapercon minis this close to the convention?

11 people like this