nytflyr

So, who is excited about ReaperCon 2017

If anyone found a painted Bones archer with an orange cloak in the main convention area today, let me know. It probably got lost in my backpack somewhere, but a cursory search didn't turn it up. Thank you! 

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

does 2018 have a date?

2018 has 365 dates. I'm guessing that five of them will be spent at Reapercon. 

::D:

• Like 12

It was nice meeting everyone.  Definitely plan on coming back next year.  I may even have the courage to hold actual conversations instead of just saying hi and running away.

Edited by hiddenone32
  • Like 11

24 minutes ago, Doug Sundseth said:

2018 has 365 dates. I'm guessing that five of them will be spent at Reapercon. 

::D:

:lol:

I'm super excited for next year, especially since I plan to teach again. I hadn't expected it to be so much fun! 

It is a fairly certain thing, barring anything catastrophic happening. ^_^

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 8

Hi, I am a Newbie at the "con" - I have been there in a booth but this year decided to CON all out.. and I am glad I did.. No more booth for me!  
Anyways.. Good to meet all the ones I did.. and looking forward to 2018!  First time I have entered too and got a cool Bronze medal!  very nice! 

anyways... see y'all next year (if not sooner) -

Fonzie out! 

• Like 11

Home in Boston, lovely fall weather Boston! Super pumped to paint all the things 

• Like 12

Home and snuggled in bed with my canine sleeping buddies, who I have missed. ::D:

I can't begin to express what an amazing time I had at my first ReaperCon!  Didn't get to chat with as many forumites as I should have, but tried to make up for that with OneBoot and Dilvish in my last class before rushing off to catch my plane. Everybody I met was great and friendly and supportive. What an awesome crowd!

All of the classes I took were amazing!  I learned so much from Corporea (seriously, you guys need to take all her classes!), and Aaron Lovejoy "made" me buy an airbrush. At least I have three Kickstarter worth of Bones to practice on!  :lol:

Already making plans for next year!

• Like 16

Shopping Spree and ReaperCon results!

B3178E99-F105-423B-89B9-17CACEC275D6.thumb.jpeg.a20fc09d1e119a70831ead3457724a06.jpeg

What a great event! Lots of fun was had...

• Like 18

I already can’t wait until next year!

Plans are in the works for new and current projects to bring and to use valued feedback to up my game again. 

It was awesome seeing everyone again. 

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 6

Most likely be there - might even be able to stay an ENTIRE day, then.

• Like 8

4 hours ago, ub3r_n3rd said:

We have a table nearby now reserved for a few more!

We would have loved to join you, but they had not been moving very quickly telling us what they were doing for the table for us. (And my husband was getting hungry.) 

Also, we would have sat with you when we got to the Hilton garden but you were on your phone and we didn't want to bother you! I was hoping you would have joined us later! but you didn't. ::(: 

• Like 4