nytflyr

So, who is excited about ReaperCon 2017

1099 posts in this topic

IIRC I thought Bryan previously stated that they (or one of us) can announce over the speakers on Friday or Saturday that forum members can meet up and take a few group pics. 

2 people like this

Everyone send in a pic and we can just paste them all together in an image taken of and empty area in the PEC. :)

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, hungerfan said:

Everyone send in a pic and we can just paste them all together in an image taken of and empty area in the PEC. :)

Heck, we could even composite them into someplace a little less post-apocalyptic. ::P:

5 people like this

41 minutes ago, Doug Sundseth said:

Heck, we could even composite them into someplace a little less post-apocalyptic. ::P:

I can see many theme spots!

3 people like this

7 hours ago, ub3r_n3rd said:

I've not done the M&G BBQ dinner yet. This year I'm arriving on Wednesday so I'll be there!

It's not bbq anymore. That was moved later in the Con. Now we get pizza. Nothing wrong with pizza of course.

4 people like this

12 minutes ago, haldir said:

It's not bbq anymore. That was moved later in the Con. Now we get pizza. Nothing wrong with pizza of course.

Pizza. Ick. 

14 minutes ago, haldir said:

Love me some good pizza!

3 people like this

52 minutes ago, MissMelons said:

Pizza. Ick. 

My son & you would get along just fine. ::):

4 people like this

2 hours ago, ub3r_n3rd said:

IIRC I thought Bryan previously stated that they (or one of us) can announce over the speakers on Friday or Saturday that forum members can meet up and take a few group pics. 

I had no problems when I asked a Reaper peep to make the announcement last year...don't remember who it was, though....

4 people like this

2 hours ago, ub3r_n3rd said:

Love me some good pizza!

Sure, but where are we gonna good pizza in Texas?? ::P:

2 people like this

On 7/13/2017 at 4:39 PM, Grayfax said:

From our House perspective, maybe it is best that busts aren't produced.  People may be more likely to paint them and cherish them and not toss them onto the project pile.  Also, people are less likely to buy these in sufficient quantity to add to the Heap of Immortality thus reducing our chances of living forever!  Reaper is good.  Reaper is wise.

I see you're still an Initiate in the ways of Figmentius.

I collect ALL minis, including busts.. I have already painted 4, one is in WIP and I have 8 waiting.

I would certainly buy that Dragon Bust ( since I'm not attending RC I hope it will one day hit the store, maybe as a Holiday special some day?)

I would also love it when there would be more. A Sophie, A Korbolas, Captain Razig come to mind.

Yeah, I love Busts..

( Except Dwarfs and Elves, those are food)

Edited by Xherman1964
2 people like this

8 hours ago, David Brawley said:

Sure, but where are we gonna find good pizza in Texas?? ::P:

The wife and I will be going to the only Uno's in Texas we found that is 30 mins from the hotel. Due to the wife's lactose intolerance, she has to have her's without cheese, so why not get it from one of the best chicago-style chains out there.

5 people like this

3 hours ago, Xherman1964 said:

I see you're still an Initiate in the ways of Figmentius.

I collect ALL minis, including busts.. I have already painted 4, one is in WIP and I have 8 waiting.

I would certainly buy that Dragon Bust ( since I'm not attending RC I hope it will one day hit the store, maybe as a Holiday special some day?)

I would also love it when there would be more. A Sophie, A Korbolas, Captain Razig come to mind.

Yeah, I love Busts..

( Except Dwarfs and Elves, those are food)

I knew I should have used purple paint on that... 

3 people like this

3 minutes ago, Grayfax said:

I knew I should have used purple paint on that... 

Some busts look great in purple..

2 people like this

14 hours ago, haldir said:

I used to say that....then learned I had issues with dairy. :/  All good. Tried some lactaid for the first time before having a meal with lots of cheese and wow that was awesome.  I love cheese and was getting a bit upset I had to stop eating it.  So bring on the pizza! (As long as I remember to take a couple of these miracle pills with me.)

6 people like this