nytflyr

So, who is excited about ReaperCon 2017

1185 posts in this topic

Congrats on the night class, @OneBoot.  I look forward to looking up at you blearily from my sculpting as you come out of class wondering if it is time to head back to the hotel yet (not much of a night owl).

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eeek!!  So excited for you OneBoot!  

 

There will be much more RCon excitement once we're home.  Especially now that my hubby got dragged onto the forums.  :;):

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aaand, now the panic sets in. Twelve weeks to paint something, and I haven't even chosen a something. Better half is already wisely abed, so no-one but a hungry Devon Rex to get advice from, and she's no help - just keeps repeating the same vowelly, dual-syllabic nonsense that sounds like pain.

 

I should probably start a plan for this, but it will have to wait till morning. Mayhap Morpheus will inspire me somehow in the interim. After that, better get kraken.

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, TaleSpinner said:

Congrats on the night class, @OneBoot.  I look forward to looking up at you blearily from my sculpting as you come out of class wondering if it is time to head back to the hotel yet (not much of a night owl).

 

Thank you! I look forward to waving cheerily at you as I pass. :lol: 

 

13 hours ago, LittleBluberry said:

Eeek!!  So excited for you OneBoot!  

 

There will be much more RCon excitement once we're home.  Especially now that my hubby got dragged onto the forums.  :;):

 

Thank you! I'm super excited and terrified and nervous and happy! :lol: :wacko: 

 

I've cut my number of planned entries down to two (since I have a class to prepare for now), and with one done already (Ma'al), that just leaves my Kraken (which I plan to paint in proper Nuclear Krill fashion \m/ ).

 

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

7 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Wise Kraken said:

Aaand, now the panic sets in. Twelve weeks to paint something, and I haven't even chosen a something. Better half is already wisely abed, so no-one but a hungry Devon Rex to get advice from, and she's no help - just keeps repeating the same vowelly, dual-syllabic nonsense that sounds like pain.

 

I should probably start a plan for this, but it will have to wait till morning. Mayhap Morpheus will inspire me somehow in the interim. After that, better get kraken.

 

Um.... :unsure:

 



@MissMelons: Do not read this:



Same for anybody else freaking out about RCon...



I posted the "twelve weeks" comment well over two weeks ago.

8 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/12/2017 at 8:19 AM, klarg1 said:

 

Um.... :unsure:

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 


@MissMelons: Do not read this:

 

 

 

 

 

 

  Hide contents
 


Same for anybody else freaking out about RCon...
 

 

  Hide contents
 


I posted the "twelve weeks" comment well over two weeks ago.
 
 
 

 

 

Plenty of time...

 

I almost have my entries chosen now...I think.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, it's real now: plane tickets have been bought! :bday:

 

cf64db7addc6ca8c2fcd81c1be53-its-happeni

 

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

13 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, OneBoot said:

Okay, it's real now: plane tickets have been bought! :bday:

 

cf64db7addc6ca8c2fcd81c1be53-its-happeni

 

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

Yay!!!

 

Oh... wait.... so if those of us driving aren't buying plane tickets... it's not real yet?!? ::D:

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Grayfax said:

Yay!!!

 

Oh... wait.... so if those of us driving aren't buying plane tickets... it's not real yet?!? ::D:

 

Apparently us "locals" aren't real. :D

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Totally imaginary!

 

Congrats oneboot!

 

*panics* no entry yet.  No plane ticket yet. Ahhhhhh

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pcktlnt said:

Totally imaginary!

 

Congrats oneboot!

 

*panics* no entry yet.  No plane ticket yet. Ahhhhhh

Least you have a roommate...

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I might actually have a costume ready in time, but I think any chance of a painted entry is getting scratched.  Twisted my wrist back in June and strained something in the carpal tunnel area and dang it is taking forever.  

 

Glad to see so many people getting their plans together. :)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Grayfax said:

Yay!!!

 

Oh... wait.... so if those of us driving aren't buying plane tickets... it's not real yet?!? ::D:

 

I just had the car serviced and replaced the brakes, does that count?

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now