nytflyr

So, who is excited about ReaperCon 2017

1419 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Sirithiliel said:

i'll have to see what we're doing. If i remember lsat year correctly, we never even made it back to the convention on sunday, went from hotel to airport

I can't like this.

@knarthex - cookies = good. Whatever you bring, nom nom nom...

3 people like this

I will bring cookies if I can.  October is a busy month.  The gingersnaps you made were real good, and the hazelnut ones would be fine also. I haven't decided on a recipe.  Oatmeal raisin is one of my specialties, but I also make a mean brown sugar shortbread.  

3 people like this

Too bad I am not making it to reapercon this year, would have loved for you all to try my awesome Homemade pumpkin pies:) Maybe once we get all these issues out of our way, we can come over next year:)

3 people like this

16 hours ago, ub3r_n3rd said:

Yay!!

ya know, the best part on Sunday isn't the auction (which is fun), but rather the after con hanging out with everyone. We go out to dinner in a big group of friends and just chat and enjoy the friendships. 

Unfortunately I can't stay, I have to get on the road so I am home Monday night.  At least this year I won't have to leave before the auction as I don't have a hard stop I have to make that night.  More a drive as far as I am willing and stop for the night kinda thing.

2 people like this

18 hours ago, knarthex said:

Should I bring the hazelnut cookies that I made last year???

Yes please. 

4 people like this

9 minutes ago, Harrek said:

Unfortunately I can't stay, I have to get on the road so I am home Monday night.  At least this year I won't have to leave before the auction as I don't have a hard stop I have to make that night.  More a drive as far as I am willing and stop for the night kinda thing.

::(:

23 hours ago, klarg1 said:

I am still on track to be there. Fingers crossed.

Cool!

Is Fanguad coming?

Haven't seen him about....

1 person likes this

This will be my first Reaper Con!

7 people like this

5 hours ago, GreyHorde said:

This will be my first Reaper Con!

Mine too!  ^_^

So it looks like the auction starts at 2pm and our flight leaves at 6:55pm.  How long is the auction, usually?  I don't want to miss the flight home but I feel like there should probably be enough time to catch the auction before leaving for the airport...  :unsure: 

2 people like this

9 hours ago, LittleBluberry said:

Mine too!  ^_^

So it looks like the auction starts at 2pm and our flight leaves at 6:55pm.  How long is the auction, usually?  I don't want to miss the flight home but I feel like there should probably be enough time to catch the auction before leaving for the airport...  :unsure: 

Depends on everything entered into the auction. But you should have enough time (if my memory serves it's done at 4ish).

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, Mr Melons said:

Depends on everything entered into the auction. But you should have enough time (if my memory serves it's done at 4ish).

And don't forget the raffle before the auction!

4 people like this

Almost to the one month countdown. Panick mode sets in.

8 people like this

2 minutes ago, pcktlnt said:

Almost to the one month countdown. Panick mode sets in.

It's only setting in now? 

5 people like this

Finished up my two smaller entries, putting final touches on the big one before i ship it off to a friend who can drive it to ReaperCon for me (not plane friendly size)

4 people like this

Very excited. Working furiously to complete all the design and writing for the official RC 2017 Dreadmere RPG events.

So. Much. To. Do...

>>ReaperWolf

5 people like this