nytflyr

So, who is excited about ReaperCon 2017

1419 posts in this topic

I agree with Doug. It was majestic even as a WIP. 

3 people like this

7 hours ago, knarthex said:

25 days...

:mellow:

1 person likes this

Must...paint...faster....

1 person likes this

Almost done with the paint on my painters entry...

Vignette moving along...

I bought a portable lamp.  Might get the similar OttLite to compare, but at least I've got something...

2 people like this

4 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

I've got 6 no wait 9 goblins that are in various stages of painting. Little buggers have been fighting me all the way & I started on them first! I really don't wanna go the prepaint route with these guys (especially one of them). Hope to "slog through them" & have em done before Oct 1st!

& hobgoblins....we won't talk about those....

On a brighter note, purchased the name labels today! Still plenty of time if you want your name & forum name on your Reaper badge, send me a PM & I'll add yah to the list!

5 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

Tried. I really did. Sat down to paint today, and couldn't push myself through. Trying for an "open" entry, and realizing that there wasn't a thing changed on the figure put me off. Trying to think of what to do to make it a little bit more special. Other than the base. That'll be cool. But I need a little something to it to pull it a bit more out of "Painters".

I'm in for a diorama entry this year. It's killing me that I don't have a wip going. I want to show it off, but I want to surprise everyone even more. It's coming along at a good clip. My first attempt at the spell effect was a total failure. So now I'm in the midst of tackling the challenge a different way.  Shouldn't be too long before this project is polished off and ready for contest. Here's to hoping anyway.

6 people like this