NightyKnight

Us R Kobolds: Pathfinder

You are a kobold of the Shimmer Scale tribe, a small tribe of kobolds who are almost constantly at war with the surrounding goblin orc and even fellow kobold tribes, mostly due to your general friendliness toward outsiders, and of course the horrible crime of not absolutely hateing the massive human tribe, said to be called Arcanopolis by some of the wiser kobolds like Shaman Tiki-ta. Only one thing seems to motivate the Shimmer Scale tribe to motion against there mamilian neighbors, and that is there love of shinies, so naturally when word starts to spread that a neighboring goblin tribe, the Skull Crackers, has raided and secured a hoard of shiny gold disks, the Shimmer Scale tribe decides to have a look. It's been three days since the scouts went on a relatively simple mission, and the tribe is getting nervous that the worst has happened to their fellow Shimmer scales.

Us R Kobolds is a homebrewn campaign partially inspired by my love of the Kobold race, and We be Goblins IT WILL BE PATHFINDER

Players

4-5

Dice needed

1D20

1D12

1d10

1d8

1d6

1d4

1d%

Books allowed

Core Rule Book

Advanced race guide

Advanced Players Guide (not nessecary)

Ultimate equipment (not nessecary)

Maybe ultimate magic & combat

Character Creation

Race: Must be a kobold

Level:

Abilitie scores:

5d6 drop lowest 2 roll once for each ability score

Alignment:

No evil all other alignments are accepted

Start wealth:

Use the starting wealth for your class

Names:

Try to use tribal sounding names

5/5

I look forward to playing this with you guys

NK

• Like 1

I might be interested. I'll make a character today or tomorrow & see if I feel like playing.

• Like 1

Ok fiddling with Hero Labs & I made a sorcerer. Probably be what I play but I may tinker with a cavalier/ (slurk rider)....

Curious are you allowing traits & are you allowing class & racial arch-types?

• Like 1

I could go for this! Can be your Tank/barbarian or Healer.

Just to clarify...we are making good/neutral PC's, just that their race is Kobold, right?

And they have the stats as presented in Advanced Race Guide?

I just may be interested in a fun/silly game. I'm looking at either a cavalier (slurk rider or go old school and go with a giant weasel) or alchemist. Obviously, if haldir wants the cav he has dibs. I'm still looking at options so this is all subject to change. One thing that I noticed: Advanced Race isn't listed but that is the book that kobolds appear in.

For those without the books:

Humanoid (Reptilian)

-4 STR

-2 CON

+2 Dex

Small

+1 Nat Armor

Base Speed 30feet

Darkvision 60 feet

+2 Craft (trapmaking), Perception, Profession (miner)

Craft (Trapmaking) and Stealth are always class skills

Language (Draconic), bonus choose from Common, Dwarven, Gnome, Undercommon

Light Sensitivity

There are also more options for alternate racial traits, but I won't list them here.

It is available from the Paizo PRD (Pathfinder Resource Document) for free viewing.

If Haldir passes on Cavalier and Dilvish takes that, filling our role for tank, then I'll play Cleric or other diviney-healy type.

So looking at the Slurk, it seems to be a bit overpowered at first level (even though I would have to use a feat to ride it theoretically).

So I'm looking at either a pony or wolf, or if the Moster Codex options are in play, a Cave Salamander or Riding Python.

A Giant Weasel would require a GM ruling (and most likely the Beast Rider archtype)

ETA: and for the ability scores; roll for each one assigning the score to each, or roll six times and assign in any order?  I'm reading it as roll for Str, then roll for Dex and so forth.

Roll for all the abilities and assign however you want. as far as animal companions, it should fit in a tropical environment I.e. Riding python would work, wolf would not cave salamander could work as well, and maybe wait on the slurk

• Like 1