NightyKnight

Us R Kobolds: Pathfinder

63 posts in this topic

First off I apologize for not getting my post in. I hope I didn't delay the game too much. Second, I think I'm gonna drop. My current pbp has ran aground suddenly so I'm kinda not feeling the urge to post (besides the Crypt game of course). I am gonna try to restart a older pbp I had on here. I've put that one off too long.

Hopefully you can find someone to take my spot, also thanks for letting me be part of the game & good luck!!

NightyKnight, did you want to advertise looking for one more player?

You should have the ability to edit the original post title, so you could add to it "looking for one more."

No takers so far. One of us could always make a second character, to get things rolling...

ArkLady had wanted to play but we were full.  You could always try poking her.

I was busy. I'm stil busy. I will be kobold, though. Sometime next year ;)

Edited by Arkady

I'm working on a char. Another day or two. It's kind of tedious to work with online resources having everything and the kitchen sink for a system you don't really know that well...

Ok guys it looks like we have a 4th kobold as soon as Arkady is done we can get this ball rolling again.

2 people like this

My ISP is having... or possibly more like creating... severe network issues. Actual browsing online resources is painful, and it looks like things won't improve until late tomorrow.

So here's the draft as far as i got so far. If anyone wants to comment to help speed finishing along, feel free to. (I'm really not clear about giant frogs and tricks, so commenting on that would be most helpful.)

https://1drv.ms/b/s!ArfEge8VIzP2hAVCSOPc-U3LpfN6

They're mostly denying having any network issues, but at least the issues they honestly didn't have seem finally fixed. I'll try to get the char finished today. Not 100% sure I find enough time, though.

*sniff* Flu season struck. Fingers crossed I finish the char by weekend.