662 posts in this topic

Ask me anything.  All the cool kids are doing it.

I reserve the right to answer in-character, out-of-character, truthfully, fictionally, pull a brain-fart and miss your question, and/or to misquote you if it'll make the answer funnier.  

Besides, we've already seen the worst that can happen, right?

10 people like this

This is another froggiccident waiting to happen.

6 people like this

Ribbit??

How'd you know about that? R.I.B.B.I.T. is a totally classified organization! You've been listening at doors, you have!

Oh, you mean the SOUND "ribbit". Never mind.

This is another froggiccident waiting to happen.

NERT NERT NERT NERT NERT!

Remember, all questions must be phrased in the form of a question.

Edited by Froggy the Great
10 people like this

How many items are superglued to you and/or the tadpole right this minute?

Follow up question, what is the maximum number of items that have been superglued to you at any time in the past?

9 people like this

Speaking as the person who coined the word"Frogccident" why do you think people massacre the spelling of it constantly??

Do they do it just to make me want to rage? 

Do frogs have a rage mechanic? If so, how does it affect their strength, constitution, and hit points?

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
7 people like this

Speaking as the person who coined the word"Frogccident" why do you think people massacre the spelling of it constantly??

Do they do it just to make me want to rage? 

Do frogs have a rage mechanic? If so, how does it affect their strength, constitution, and hit points?

Froxidents are an ephemeral quality.  Everyone defines their own froggcident when it happens, and the results and misspellings of Froccidental events are often hilarious.  The true spelling of Froxcident is guarded deep in an undisclosed R.I.B.B.I.T. vault, and obtaining it is only slightly easier than getting those durned passwords from the ancient Egyptian Book of the Dead.

Frograge is a beautiful thing.  Barbarian Rage is an artistic thing.  Maybe I'm thinking of Jackson Pollack instead.

I'm not sure about a Rage Mechanic, but the techs in the R.I.B.B.I.T. motor pool can get a bit tetchy...

How many items are superglued to you and/or the tadpole right this minute?

Follow up question, what is the maximum number of items that have been superglued to you at any time in the past?

At the moment, none.  Maximum...do you count each grain of flock as an "item"?  In that case 20.

11 people like this

How much superglue do you go through in a year?

6 people like this

How much superglue do you go through in a year?

11oz so far...

12 people like this

Ever heard-of /  played Frog rules Talisman?  

Everyone is a frog, your Str and Craft start at 1, but can increase. 

you can carry one piece of equipment.  If it is a helmet it counts as full armor.

No followers will follow you, but you can get one turn of d6 movement by riding on any equine.

(then you fall off and it runs away) 

Your movement is 1-3 = 1 space, 4-6 = 2 spaces. 

no respawning.

Last surviving frog wins. 

It is a wet and squishy version of the game 

7 people like this

Ever heard-of /  played Frog rules Talisman?  

Everyone is a frog, your Str and Craft start at 1, but can increase. 

you can carry one piece of equipment.  If it is a helmet it counts as full armor.

No followers will follow you, but you can get one turn of d6 movement by riding on any equine.

(then you fall off and it runs away) 

Your movement is 1-3 = 1 space, 4-6 = 2 spaces. 

no respawning.

Last surviving frog wins. 

It is a wet and squishy version of the game 

I can't say as I have, however I do approve of the parts that exclude interbatrachial carnage.

7 people like this

What is your position on the outrageous cursing of your brother frogs by princesses who kiss them in order to turn them into princes?  Is there a cure for these wretched, former amphibians?

8 people like this

What is your position on the outrageous cursing of your brother frogs by princesses who kiss them in order to turn them into princes?  Is there a cure for these wretched, former amphibians?

Further research is needed, particularly why I myself am not a prince despite having been kissed repeatedly by my wife.  For further hermeneutics, see the Muppets Frog Prince movie.

12 people like this

Out here in Vegas, people play real life "Froggy," do you condone this activity?

4 people like this

Out here in Vegas, people play real life "Froggy," do you condone this activity?

I was unaware of this activity.  Further research is dependent on the outcome of the current R.I.B.B.I.T. budget hearings.  It's a tough sell either way, what with Springheeled Jack SOMEHOW landing a seat on the board despite relying on prostheses.

11 people like this