661 posts in this topic

What is the single greatest weapon/tool/whatchamacallit in Your Frogccident arsenal?

5 people like this

What is the single greatest weapon/tool/whatchamacallit in Your Frogccident arsenal?

Gotta be either the cheap diagonal cutters from Michael's I keep destroying, or the x-Acto knife I cut down to cigarette-length about 15 years ago.  With superglue and those two I can BUILD ANYTHING!  MAD, those FOOLS AT THE INSTITUTE called me!  MAD!  Soon the WORLD WILL HEAR the sweet sweet sound of comeuppance and all those whispering scissors on the march...

I mean superglue.  You can't go wrong with superglue.  

12 people like this

Why is it important to have a shorter handle x-acto knife?

9 people like this

What is your position on the outrageous cursing of your brother frogs by princesses who kiss them in order to turn them into princes?  Is there a cure for these wretched, former amphibians?

Further research is needed, particularly why I myself am not a prince despite having been kissed repeatedly by my wife.  For further hermeneutics, see the Muppets Frog Prince movie.

Being reminded of the wonderful Muppets Frog Prince Movie, (and now having a medley of the songs played by my ever so helpful brain) what is your opinion of popovers?

5 people like this

Why do all the Warhammer 40K grognards bemoan the loss of the comic relief squats (space dwarves) when clearly the great tragedy of lost marketing chances is the fact that the Slann (space frogs) were never developed into a major playable faction?

8 people like this

What do I have to do in order to have mighty painting powers like you?

3 people like this

Tongue depressors.  Necessary medical utensil or secret capture method deployed against unsuspecting amphibians?

3 people like this

What movie coming out over the next two months are you most excited to see?

1 person likes this

Theoretically, if my diet were composed largely of your amphibian kin, would that make me an enemy of your people and liable for war crimes?

I'm asking for a friend, and not because your kind are delicious when battered and fried.

8 people like this

How come?

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

3 people like this

What is the biggest frogccident you have been a part of and do you have any photos of it.

Also. Autocorrupt keeps trying to change the word frogccident to frog cider.

Is frog cider a leading cause of frogccidents?

5 people like this

Are you still looking for vehicles?

2 people like this

Why is it important to have a shorter handle x-acto knife?

At the time I was on a quest for The Perfect Pocket Knife.  The short handles were an attempt to create a pocket-sized knife where I didn't have to keep sharpening the blade.  Once I realized that the blades were actually too sharp for a pocket knife (and that I kept gesturing with the knife like smokers gesture with their cigarette) I moved on to other more suitable sharp objects.

Being reminded of the wonderful Muppets Frog Prince Movie, (and now having a medley of the songs played by my ever so helpful brain) what is your opinion of popovers?

I'd rather have popovers than songs about rainbows.  Further information about these highly classified R.I.B.B.I.T. munitions pastries is unavailable at this time.

Why do all the Warhammer 40K grognards bemoan the loss of the comic relief squats (space dwarves) when clearly the great tragedy of lost marketing chances is the fact that the Slann (space frogs) were never developed into a major playable faction?

As a point of fact, my first CAV infantry and my first Warmaster army were made out of resin-cast frogs.   I cast these individually, posed while the resin was curing, and glued weapons and bits of resin frogs to my fingertips.  That there's several months of awesome I'm not getting back.

What do I have to do in order to have mighty painting powers like you?

Paint.  A lot.  The reason I can paint eyes is that I've painted like 2000 eyes at least.

What movie coming out over the next two months are you most excited to see?

Rouge One.  No, not the Star Wars movie, the one about the polishing compound.

7 people like this

Have you hopped about in disguise lately?

<...<

>...>

Not if you can't prove it.

Theoretically, if my diet were composed largely of your amphibian kin, would that make me an enemy of your people and liable for war crimes?

I'm asking for a friend, and not because your kind are delicious when battered and fried.

It's because of people like you that we have to have that "BEWARE OF DOUG" sign in the front lawn of R.I.B.B.I.T. HQ.

How come?

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

On foot.

What is the biggest frogccident you have been a part of and do you have any photos of it.

Also. Autocorrupt keeps trying to change the word frogccident to frog cider.

Is frog cider a leading cause of frogccidents?

I would say the biggest frogccident I can think of is The Rim Greaper, which can be found in all its WIP splendor by a keyword search on the forums here.

And now that I've managed to get the death-chamber visions of frogs in a cider press out of my head, I'd say Frog Cider is a leading cause of retaliatory strikes.  A  R.I.B.B.I.T. artillery division customer service representative will be along shortly to discuss the finer points of implication here.

Are you still looking for vehicles?

Only that one Harrier-like Matchbox plane - it's perfect for near-future 15mm SF, but apparently got seriously short-packed.

6 people like this