561 posts in this topic

Where did the expression "I'm feeling froggy" come from?  Assuming the court records weren't sealed.  

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, vegascat said:

 

If she turned out to be expensive, then I wouldn't be able to purchase her in any case.  However, in cases such as that, I always ask myself WWFTGD?

 

I was wondering if FTG had considered converting that frog to be a banjo player?

Also, are there every any projects that you consider to be too expensive to convert?

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Erifnogard said:

Where did the expression "I'm feeling froggy" come from?  Assuming the court records weren't sealed.  

 

[redacted] all [redacted] 20.

 

1 hour ago, Grayfax said:

 

I was wondering if FTG had considered converting that frog to be a banjo player?

Also, are there every any projects that you consider to be too expensive to convert?

 

It's been done by some taxidermist already, I didn't feel the need.  Maybe.  Curses.

I'm surprisingly cheap when it comes to projects.

8 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How many household pet licks does it take to get to the center of a Froggy-pop?

Edited by Erifnogard
Cause typing all the words is hard. Apparently.
7 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Erifnogard said:

How many household pet licks does it take to get to the center of a Froggy-pop?

 

84,566 20 so far and the abrasion is starting.  The cats make more headway than the dogs due to their rough tongues.

9 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did any of the pets showed signs of altered consciouness after licking the Frog???

 

Are they in withdrawal when you're not around?

 

Edited by Xherman1964
6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now