661 posts in this topic

Given the necessary resources and time, what would be your ultimate project? Your piece-de-frogsistence if you will.

Resources and time are nothing without motivation.  I plan my projects by Shiny Squirrel method so much that I really can't say from one day to another what my answer would be.  I want my Planescape AD&D group back from ca. 1998.

As a Frog, do you have a fobia for Garlic Sauce???

Hey, that's a blatant example of stereotyping and profiling and all sorts of prejudicial stuff that just happens in this case to be true.  Huh.

R.I.B.B.I.T. is forming a task force to counter this blatant whatnot.  Please stay where you are.  Are humans considered red or white meat?

You are aware you're dealing with WOOF? Oh little traiterous Frog who not so long ago pretended to be one of us???

Humans are considered pink meat...AAAARRROOOOO!!!!!!

4 people like this

You are aware you're dealing with WOOF? Oh little traiterous Frog who not so long ago pretended to be one of us???

Stay where you are...to be debriefed.  Politely.  With actual briefs.  There shall be no pummeling, for we left the boxers back at Undisclosed R.I.B.B.I.T. HQ.

That at least is the official response from the press liaison.  Please ignore the ninjas.  What ninjas, you ask?  Precisely.  

5 people like this

Do you think R.I.B.B.I.T, B.A.R.F, and W.O.L.F should hold some sort of Genevieve convention?

5 people like this

Do you think R.I.B.B.I.T, B.A.R.F, and W.O.L.F should hold some sort of Genevieve convention?

It's a good idea in Theory, but we'd have to have it in Theory, because it'd only work there.  Last I heard, Theory had been subsumed by Esoterica.  Alas for these lost lands of yore.  Alas that we should live to see such days.

No really, I'd expect negotiations to break down at the 11th hour because Buglips would steal everyone's left shoe of irreconcilable differences between phyla.  We'd end up with half of Europe covered in glitter.

ETA:  Besides, Genevieve isn't that type of girl.  Show some respect.

Edited by Froggy the Great
7 people like this

As long as the Glitter stays there, I'm good with it being covered!

Have you ever had a glitter bomb blow up in your face on Frogccident?

2 people like this

Stay where you are...to be debriefed.  Politely.  With actual briefs.  There shall be no pummeling, for we left the boxers back at Undisclosed R.I.B.B.I.T. HQ.

That at least is the official response from the press liaison.  Please ignore the ninjas.  What ninjas, you ask?  Precisely.  

Are you aware WOOF has it's own Boxers?

Brutus%20Armageddon_zpsxvse08vh.jpg

And do not forget M.E.O.W. ( ask Oneboot)

6 people like this

As long as the Glitter stays there, I'm good with it being covered!

Have you ever had a glitter bomb blow up in your face on Frogccident?

Not a glitter bomb as such. I have accidentally discovered several common hobby tasks which, upon unfortunate empirical observation, are startlingly exothermic.

Are you aware WOOF has it's own Boxers?

Brutus%20Armageddon_zpsxvse08vh.jpg

And do not forget M.E.O.W. ( ask Oneboot)

R.I.B.B.I.T. graciously grants detente to all involved parties because you made me laugh.

Edited by Froggy the Great
5 people like this

But Mr. Froggie: you explained how the mini x-acto knife came into being, but you didn't elucidate why it was one of your two most crictical current tools.

9 people like this

Projectile weapons or particle weapons? 

4 people like this

But Mr. Froggie: you explained how the mini x-acto knife came into being, but you didn't elucidate why it was one of your two most crictical current tools.

Please remember that all questions must be phrased in the form of a question.

And I do like 90% of my froxidentialism with either my side-cutters or the x-acto knife, including the removal of mold lines and interrogation of prisoners other figure prep work.

Projectile weapons or particle weapons? 

Man-portable hypersonic railgun.

9 people like this

Do frogs chuck wood, or is that only for chipmunks?

3 people like this

Do frogs chuck wood, or is that only for chipmunks?

R.I.B.B.I.T. contracts out that portion of its duties, and I'm sad to say that "chucking wood" is a euphemism for [REDACTED] in the [REDACTED] department, especially under circumstances where you have to [REDACTED] the [REDACTED]'s [REDACTED].

What is your theme song?

My ringtone at the moment, which is about as close as I get to a theme song on any given day is the "Doo bee doo bee doo-wa" Perry the Platypus theme.

7 people like this

But why the short handle?

Is it because you just happen to have it?

3 people like this

Would you rather walk the short plank or get the short stick or get pulled by the short hairs?

2 people like this