• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      As seen at ReaperCon
      About this project
       Assembly Demo
       What does it hold? 
      See the Reviews 
      WarGamerGirl and Flo (Product Review): 
      Gold Squadron Podcast (Ep. 11 01:01): "I REALLY like this product, 4 out 5 DeathStars" 
      Radio TCX (Ep. 29 15:00) "For smallbase (X-Wing) ships their Awesome!" 
      Robs Rogues (X-Case Spotlight)"This is REALLY, REALLY, pretty slick!"  
      TableTopGamerDotCom (Miniatures Painting stream 27:23) 
      The General's Tent: Find out a bit more on this interview between myself and Tyler Provick. 
      Customize to your liking...
      Get More... 
      Funding Goal
      Quick explanation of low funding goal. Its simple, with production planned to be underway prior to the campaign ending the XCase is getting produced win or lose and any backing we get will just be used to offset costs already incurred. If it exceeds our goal even better it will help with future costs and should we reach our first stretch goals it will obviously go to making those happen.
    • By ThirstyBob
      So taken a few pic of this guy as I was painting him, started out priming black airbrush pre shading white, then painted the whole thing in brown before changing my mind and going this direction.

That was the shadows and blending, then I did some yellow highlights on the back and mane, and detail on the face.

Not sure if I'm done, maybe a bit more blending on the stomach, I think it's showing a bit too much blue.

• By Jeneki

Six initial mouse figures, with rats as stretch goals.
    • By John Fiala
      So, here's one I tripped over on Kickstarter:
      Basically, someone's doing miniatures... which didn't really grab me, until I saw the one for Edgar Allen Poe.  I'm from Baltimore, so I have to get that one.  And there's an HP Lovecraft, and some other cool stuff.  What do others think?
    • By Lovejoy
      Edit - project is now live: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/oathsworn/heroines-in-sensible-shoes-3-miniatures-for-rpgs

Starting on Monday, for probably 14 days, Heroines in Sensible Shoes 3 - Not every heroine is human.
      Teaser pic, as there's only five minis sculpted so far! I'll be sculpting at least 7 more throughout the project, taking input and suggestions from the backers...
      So far, there's a firbolg druid, tabaxi and kenku rogues, a minotaur barbarian, and a hobgoblin eldritch knight.
      After consulting with our previous backers, the the most popular suggestions are - another tabaxi, probably either a monk or wizard; a tiefling wizard, and a tiefling paladin or cleric; another kenku (probably a magic user of some sort); a dragonborn paladin; a tortle (no ideas on class or equipment yet!); and finally a human barbarian, heavy, powerful build, but not lean.
      I'm open to suggestions though, so if you have any, please let me know!
  • Who's Online   31 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)