SamuraiJack

Kingdom Death: Monster 2

My wallet is not ready for this...

I agree.
Your wallets have a few weeks to prepare. ^__^ Edited by pcktlnt

Remember all: keep on target this one...don't post kd sales and stuff unless you want this one batted into oblivion like the last one

• Like 4

Sooo I just realized I agreed to work Black Friday for seasonal pay........................ I may need someone to make a message on facebook when this goes up plz. :D 

• Like 3

I have to work black Friday as well but... I already have the base game and don't expect there to be anything limited about the update pledge.  It would also seem pretty ridiculous to limit our ability to add-on hard plastic expansions, but if that's the way he wants to organize things I can spend money elsewhere.

• Like 2

I don't have a single Kingdom Death mini but I've wanted a few of the character figures for a long time. They're just so spendy in the store. I came within a hairs breath of ordering Beyond the Wall a couple weeks ago but couldn't justify spending $32 to get one character (spent it on a paint shaker). I don't want the game or the monsters but so many of the heroes look like mini painting nirvana. If we can pledge for some of the heroes at a reasonable price I'll be delighted. If not... Bones IV will console me. 

• Like 2

I admit that I rather enjoy the human figures. Monsters I have simply because of the game. When you say human figures are you talking specifically the heroes (like twilight knight) or the armor packs (like green knight armor for characters) as well? The single figures are great, and the preview figure is cool, but so many combos with armor kits.

EDIT: "An upgrade pack with the rulebook and updated cards will be available for existing fans."  from the update email.  Helps to read with glasses on and on computer instead of blurry-eyed on my phone... 

I hope there's a pledge level for those of us who got the game the first time 'round. I recall there being mention of such a level (basically one that gets the extra/new stuff from the second campaign but not the new core box) but don't know if they're going to follow through on it.

Maybe, just maybe, this campaign will feature the Kingdom Death Paladin that I've been waiting so faithfully for (not the Dark Paladin, that's not the one I mean).

• Like 1

EDIT: "An upgrade pack with the rulebook and updated cards will be available for existing fans."  from the update email.  Helps to read with glasses on and on computer instead of blurry-eyed on my phone... 

I hope there's a pledge level for those of us who got the game the first time 'round. I recall there being mention of such a level (basically one that gets the extra/new stuff from the second campaign but not the new core box) but don't know if they're going to follow through on it.

You're probably remembering it from the first post of this thread. :P

The link doesn't seem to work because somebody post a new link?

There's no link yet because it won't be live until Novemeber 25th..... but here's the teaser picture that was meant to be in the first post:

83uvaJF.png

• Like 1

There are some KD sculpts in HEC's gallery I haven't seen before.. I wonder how many poots is sitting on that no one knows about yet

• Like 1

I purchased the game one of those times they offered it on Black Friday (including the survivor extras), so I'm only interested on the new rules and new minis of course.

I do love the minis and buy a few every month when they update the store, though I haven't dared paint a single one yet. I hope they reprint some of the ones I missed (my only other options are pay 3x on ebay or china fake casts - I don't like those options!)

• Like 1