SamuraiJack

Kingdom Death: Monster 2

Sorry, didn't want to veer into politics, but the guy who was just elected is an isolationist who wants to heavily tariff Chinese goods. Almost all the KD:M stuff is made in China.

May or may not happen, but it will take a while to shake out, which makes me cautious about putting much money into unproduced Chinese goods this far ahead of production.

• Like 4

So, would I have to go in on a whole box, or are there different pledge levels? I'm really not interested in the entire game or all the minis, but there were a few that were really beautiful and not creepy.

• Like 1

We don't really know the structure of the KS yet, but we will in another 2 weeks.  Sorry that I can't give you a better answer, but I would think you could get at least some individual minis.  I'm still excited for the campaign, but share the concerns as well.

There may or may not be resin versions of the individual minis.. KS1 escalated from 1M to 2M in the final week and no one saw it coming.. I don't know if this one will be as much of a surprise..

I think Poots has a much better handle on the spectrum of products he's promising this time around. No more resin beta debacles (though that worked out ok in my book...if you weren't a jerk about it).

Ok,  things might shift at work in such a way that I may be ready for this by the middle of it. ::D: Of course there is a slim possibility that it could cause a shift that would be wildly bad for me, but things look mostly positive for now.

Any more hints or news? 

This is such a large purchase that I am basically putting my other hobby spending on hold till I get  look at what they are offering. 

looking at the previous KS has eased my mind, somewhat. 

He offered the game (plasitic minis) for 86 and all resin for 600. 

I am pretty sure I can live with the plastic versions.  After reading reviews and watching game play Iam kinda jazzed about actually playing the game, as well as painting / owning the lovely monsters. 

I may set aside 40-60 for a single expansion in resin or more if they have a KS discounted price. 

- I am partial to the nightmare ram.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now