SamuraiJack

Fulfilling
Kingdom Death: Monster 2

948 posts in this topic

My shipping has been posted/activated at 4:00 pm today. Leaving from Cypress, CA. Woo. I might get it tomorrow...otherwise, I'll have to wait until next Monday for it. Nooooooooooo!

Got my shipping notice just after 5 pm.  

It says thursday, but ill expect Friday. 

its all good. 

Any clues as to sequence of shipping?

No notice here.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ub3r_n3rd
      Looks like Twisted is coming out with a kickstarter!

AND IT'S LIVE!
      We've seen quite a few of them painted up on the forum, very cool steampunk figures. The company is owned/operated by Sebastian Archer who also owns/sculpts for his other brand (Guild of Harmony). I've ordered a few GoH figures in the past and Sebastian always gets the figures out from Australia to the US very quickly.

Some of the figures from Twisted -

EXCITING NEWS! The countdown is now on: we have set a date for the launch of the Twisted Kickstarter campaign - February 16th!

Note it down in your diaries and stay tuned for more information about what will be included in the campaign. As well as launching the Twisted rules and adding lots and lots of new miniatures, we have some very exciting surprises in store for you. All will be revealed soon - we can't wait!
    • By Sergeant_Crunch
      http://dp9forum.com/index.php?showtopic=16501

Looks like plastic mecha are all the rage. Between Robotech and CAV I'm going to be up to my ears in mecha...but the idea of gears that don't cost an arm and a leg may be too much to resist. Don't know that I'll go big on this one, probably one of the army boxes or a $1 pledge with some add-ons. These aren't likely to be used with their game so I'm not looking to get more than handful, definitely not more than say, 20.

Says starting in October, not sure when though.

MOD EDIT - project live. Link to kickstarter:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/heavygearblitz/heavy-gear-blitz-war-for-terra-nova-starter-set?mobile=0
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/larianstudios/divinity-original-sin-2

About this project

Thank you for taking the time to check out Divinity: Original Sin 2, our biggest and most ambitious RPG to date!
      A couple of quick facts about the game:
      Divinity: Original Sin 2 is a single- and multiplayer top-down, party-based role-playing game with pen & paper RPG-like levels of freedom.It features turn-based combat, a strong focus on systematic gameplay and a well-grounded narrative. Divinity: Original Sin 2 is the sequel to the critically acclaimed Divinity: Original Sin, winner of over 150 Game of the Year awards and nominations. Winner of GameSpot’s “PC Game of The Year 2014â€. Divinity: Original Sin 2 is currently in development for PC in English. Subtitles will be available in German, French, and Russian. Other platforms and languages may be announced at a later stage, once development is more advanced.
      The theme of Divinity: Original Sin 2 is how your origins affect who you are and what chances you get in life.
      At the start of the game, you pick a single character and determine your starting stats, race, and origin story.

You'll be able to recruit up to three companions, each of whom is just as detailed as the character you're playing, with their own origin story and motivation to help you in your quest.
      This makes it possible for each companion to become a player character in multiplayer mode; every party member is equally important to the whole.

In multiplayer, up to 4 players can play together, either cooperatively or competitively.
      During competitive questing, you’ll pursue different plot-lines from other players, often because your personal motivations are in conflict with those of the party.
      To loot or not to loot: You'll have to argue, reason, or duke it out.
      There's no obligation to compete, of course. Many party members will manage to balance their own interests with those of the party. Should you find yourself in conflict, know that it's always possible to make up afterwards.
      The important thing here is that it's you who gets to make that choice.
    • By Glamberry
      Hi all! Thought I'd share this sweet little Kickstarter (sorry if it already has been shared).

Only runs for a few days and is meant to start shipping at the end of the month (they already have the master molds). Thought the price is very reasonable and the minis really interesting. I got the good guys only pack ^^

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1512506318/my-last-sunrise-gothic-horror-28mm-miniatures/posts/1964783
    • By annexation
      Finished painting my Fade a while back, thought I'd share her here.

She took a long time to finish, but taught me much about how to do skin. Reaper skin triads are the friggin' best!

She isn't nude, but if the mods find her to be too NSFW, I'd be happy to hide the images behind links.

• Who's Online   16 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)