SamuraiJack

Kingdom Death: Monster 2

Expansions of Death 1 has arrived for me. Slenderman box has damage, so need to check the contents.

Contents were fine.  Hoping to get a couple lantern years in next weekend.

Edited by Dan d'Lyon
  • Like 1

Nothin' for me yet...though according to some on the By Lantern's Light group. boxes have arrived without shipping notice.

My box arrived at my parents' house yesterday afternoon. I probably won't be able to get it until the weekend...but that's just as well since I don't know where I'm going to put it anyway. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Today I got a DPD notification that I'll be receiving a parcel some unspecified time tomorrow. The order number matches the KDM 1.5 current wave. To top it all off I have an email from Kingdom Death informing me that the parcel with the same number has been sent my way. I'd say there's a reasonable chance I will be receiving my old Expansions tomorrow.

• Like 2

Mine is due to arrive tomorrow. Notice was sent to me Saturday and delivery looks like it will be Friday.

• Like 1

Mine arrived.  a single expansion. I did not realize how much I would like this game while the PM was open.

I will probably buy the Dragon King when the store restocks. I don't think ill see it offered for 75 for a while. ::(:

Dung Beetle Knight is assembled but just going to have to wait a while for paint.  Next moth is to busy to do him justice. 

Edited by Evilhalfling
  • Like 1

Got my Dragon King, Gorm, and Flower Knight today. They will have to wait on further invoicing and assembly until later. Still unpacking.

What a large box. I don't where to begin or how to inventory it. XD

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, pcktlnt said:

What a large box. I don't where to begin or how to inventory it. XD

Like the game, I suspect it could take several generations to inventory... unless you are a super survivor organizer. ::P:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3