SamuraiJack

Kingdom Death: Monster 2

Today I received a shipping notice for some of my wave 2 items.  I guess the rest will be in a second shipment.  :unsure:

EDIT: Yup, just got a second notice.

• Like 3

I also just got my first shipping notice. It was missing the Lion Knight so I sent a quick email asking about it. Got a response almost immediately saying the other expansion will be shipped separately. Awesome communication. It really does mean a lot. Love these guys. :wub:

My shipment is also missing the Lion Knight.. so this must be a distribution issue with expansion warehouse locations

Box #1 has arrived.  It had a big ol' wad of paper in it taking up space that could have fit another couple of expansions.  When the next on arrives we'll see how much empty space is in it.  I'm guessing the shipping was cheaper for two medium size boxes than one slightly larger box that could have fit everything.

Ann Arbor has been dealing with their Lion Knight overpopulation issue for a while now.

:D

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

First expansions arrived!  As if I didn't have enough painting to do... but it's a good burn ::):

Of course I had time to look at the boxes and open 1 before I had to leave for Costa Rica ::D: I can be patient

• Like 1

Just got in four of my expansions! Only waiting on the Lion Knight, and that shipping email came today also! ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

I have to admit, I'm a little too intimidated to open them right now. I'll need to clear up a lot of cabinet space before going forward. 

Second box arrived today, so I now have everything from wave 2.  It was not a large box, and I'm pretty sure everything could have fit in the first box.  I now have way too much stuff to put together, much less paint.

Lion knight shipping notice came.. not sure why the shipping service has warehouses in Ypsilanti AND Ann arbor though

Where do I find a list of what should be coming in for the 2nd wave?

12 minutes ago, pcktlnt said:

Where do I find a list of what should be coming in for the 2nd wave?

You can find it in backerkit. Just log in, click "Review Details" next to the KD 1.5 listing, then click on the "View Confirmation" button at the top right. That will get you to the listing of everything you backed for, all separated into waves. I bookmarked that puppy. ^‿^

• Thanks 1