Grayfax

Bones to Metal?

13 posts in this topic

I was looking for something else, when I saw the Goblins in the Bones III Kickstarter.  Those guys are pretty epic.  I have been working on a set of goblins and do have some Bones and Metal minis of the existing Goblins.  I vastly prefer the newer sculpts (the football head ones with all the sharp teeth) but for the display set I have in mind I'm wanting to get metal versions of all of them.  

Will the Goblins in Bones III be made available as metal minis some time in the future?  And is there a general way to tell on other types of figures?  I can understand not having the Dragons translate across due to weight and size, but are there some things that make it into metal and some that don't?

1 person likes this

And when will we see Devona in metal?  She is the only human sized new sculpt from KS1 not released in metal yet.

1 person likes this

Some models will make the transition, others will not. I am not aware right now of any specific plans to translate the models discussed in the above two posts to metal in the foreseeable future. My crystal ball extends only 90 days into the future, however.

We announce our upcoming releases on our website 30-90 days in advance, that is the best place to look for upcoming release information.

Correction; Devonna, I have been informed, is planned for metal in January.

8 people like this

I would like to add a "YAY" to more metal miniatures then Bones.  I would gladly spend the extra $$$ for them

1 person likes this

Any chance, while we're here, that "77381: Dragons Don't Share" will ever make it's way into DHL ?

The adventurers are already available in metal.

The terrain and dragon will not be produced in metal.

1 person likes this

Anybody have a list of what metal models have been converted to bones?

1 person likes this

Conversely, I'd be interested in a list of Bones that have NOT been converted to metal.  Complete-ist that I am . . .

The Egg

Honestly, the one I'd like to see in metal is  77039: Janan, Female Dragon Slayer.  She's a little smaller scale than most of Reaper's adventurers, and I think would work better in metal or resin.

To be perfectly honest, the larger the scale is, the less I'd like to see it in metal.

5 people like this

Liking the look of some of those March releases.  Which will become my April purchases to get to the $40 Anniversary figure!

3 people like this